GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Karma's A Sexy Bitch: Choose Your Own Erotic Fantasy Adventure
This topic is about Karma's A Sexy Bitch
Review Requested for Adult, Fantasy, Choose your Path book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim (new) - added it

Jim Neville | 19 comments I'm providing a free download day in the hope someone, anyone, will write a review or check a rating.

FREE - Feb 4th

Karma's a Sexy Bitch (18+): Choose Your Own Erotic Fantasy Adventure
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9JYY8L
(Always free on KindleUnlimited)

Adult Content Warning: 18+
A Which-Way book for adults where you choose your own erotic fantasy adventure.

There is nothing wrong with your e-Reader. You control the direction of this book. Sit quietly and control all that you see and read. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience many erotic fatasies which reach from my inner mind to your outer limits.

If you don't like a path you've chosen, don't worry, be happy. You can go back and try another path. It's the ultimate undo button. Digital technology has made this Which-Way book even better than the paperbacks of the past. All you have to do is press a link and you're there. Links are also provided to take you progressively backward.

In this book, there are both fantastic beasts and human fantasy scenarios. Many stories have been tailored for both male and female readers. Some stories are written only for one gender because it wouldn't make sense otherwise. Sometimes you have no choice in the transformation into a specific gender. To be fair, the gender roles are 50/50.

There's something for everyone.
Fantasy Creatures: Akaname - Beholder - Cat Girl - Circumcised Penis Plant - Cow Girl - Crab Girls - Cursed Doll - Demon Queen - Dog Boy - Eel Girls - Fairies - Gargantuan Zombie [Girl & Man] - Gargoyle - Genie - Harpy - Hooker's Lips Plant - Kodama - Man Cow - Medusa - Minotaur - Mosquito Girl - Octomom - Rat Queen - Santa's Elves [for men & women] - Satyr - Shadow Men - Shapeshifting Slug Girl - SheWolf - Siren - Spider Girl - Star Jelly/Sky Jelly - Succubus - Vampire Queen - Vlad - Werewolf - Zmeu the Dragon Lady - Zmeu the Dragon Man
Human Scenarios: Cabin Boy - Centurion and Slave Girl - Chocolate Spa - Dismembered Member - Druid Sacrifice - Empress Valeria Messalina - Free Love Island - Helpful Steward - Phoenix curse - Pirate Queen - Real Doll - Sheik's Harem - Teacher Femdom - Warlock on a Plane - Witch on a Plane - Wrestler and Bodybuilder Femdom

message 2: by Thomas J. (new)

Thomas J. Benedict (thomasjbenedict) | 6 comments Sounds like a good laugh! I would love to get it but apparently the title isn't available in Canada

message 3: by Thomas J. (new)

Thomas J. Benedict (thomasjbenedict) | 6 comments Oh nvm. It says title not available. My apologies, I'm used to seeing 'not available in your country.'

message 4: by Jim (last edited Feb 02, 2017 01:30PM) (new) - added it

Jim Neville | 19 comments Thomas J. wrote: "Oh nvm. It says title not available. My apologies, I'm used to seeing 'not available in your country.'"

In Canada, the link would be https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N9JYY8L

If you have difficulty getting a copy, contact me via email. I'll ensure you get one. My email address is on the copyright page (visible via the Look Inside option on Amazon.)

message 5: by Jim (new) - added it

Jim Neville | 19 comments Today's the day. Get a FREE copy, enjoy, & review (please).