Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Random Chit-Chat > Trying to Find a Book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria Sneed | 1 comments Hey all!!

I am trying to find a book I read a while ago but I cannot remember the title or author(s). I t was a random find and I really enjoyed it. I have not been able to find it on any lists as of yet.

It is three stories in one book, two stories are unplanned pregnancies and the third is planned by the mother but she doesn't tell the dad. In one story the woman was working at an office, she and her boss slept together. She can keep the job but never sleep with him again or she can give up the job and become his mistress. She chooses to become his mistress and eventually gets pregnant and they have to figure out what to do. The second story is about a woman who ended her relationship with her boyfriend when he got a job across the country. She was really eager to have a baby especially since it seemed as though all of her friends were getting pregnant. She takes a trip to go see her ex in order to seduce him so she can get pregnant without him knowing. The third story is about a girl who hit it off with a rockstar and they ended up hooking up and I think they dated for a bit and then he went back to the band. I think she attempted to tell him that she was pregnant but some person attached to the band (agent/producer type) interfered. She gets into an accident in the snow near rockstar's cabin and that's how they end up reconnecting. I think that they attempt for him to have visitation with the child in secret for a while so that the kid can have a normal life.

That's most of what I remember. I would be super grateful for any help in finding this book. It was really good and I have been trying to find it for a while. Thank you in advance!

message 2: by Chan (new)

Chan | 3381 comments Hey Maria. Have you found out the name of the book? If you have please share. The stories sound interesting.