it's personal discussion

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by . (new)

. | 22 comments I've been alone/lonely for so long that it's surprising when people talk to me...

I've forgotten how to make friends.

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments HI! :D Is it okay if I comment on here?

message 3: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Hello :) of course you may!

message 4: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Sure :)

message 5: by . (new)

. | 22 comments It sucks but it doesn't suck at the same time? Kinda strange haha. How did you get through it Everly?

message 6: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Evely*

message 7: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16344 comments Hi there! Do you mind if I popped in sometimes, too?

I've forgotten how to make friends as well, so I feel you.

message 8: by jay, rip (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 35349 comments Mod
this journal is in the wrong folder, i'm gonna move it

message 9: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Hey Hallie, you're very welcome! I'm glad I have someone to relate to, however I'm sorry you're in the same boat!

message 10: by . (new)

. | 22 comments That makes sense Evelyn.

message 11: by . (new)

. | 22 comments I have a diary too and it really makes me feel better once I have everything out, even if it is just on paper. I started the diary in 2014, yet little has changed since then. I do remain hopeful however that somebody will come along and change everything :)

Phoenix~They/Them | 4622 comments (view spoiler)

Sorry had to do that, Im gone now....byeeeeee

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Hey I have difficulties making friends too

message 14: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Oh, any particular reason why?

message 15: by . (new)

. | 22 comments I'm not so sure Evelyn. I just feel like an outsider all the time...

message 16: by . (new)

. | 22 comments I don't know what to do. Let's hope I get some answers tomorrow...

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments M wrote: "Oh, any particular reason why?"

Not really....I suck at talking, and I'm too shy and quiet, and it's hard to find friends who'd actually accept me for me

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

M wrote: "I don't know what to do. Let's hope I get some answers tomorrow..."

Well, hopefully u already know that u can indeed make friends on here.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "looks at trelas
kicks

"

So u kick me on the Journal and this? Got kicked twice, gosh dang it.

message 20: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Acceptance is difficult to come by these days :/ I do sincerely hope things turn brighter for you though, Kavy.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

M wrote: "Acceptance is difficult to come by these days :/ I do sincerely hope things turn brighter for you though, Kavy."

You'll be okay Kavy.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "looks at trelas
kicks

"

*kicks Alex* don't kick my fam!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "looks at trelas
kicks

"

*kicks Alex* don't kick my fam!"

Thank you, Kavy. I keep getting kicked for some reason.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments thanks guys, but it's also hard not only finding ppl who'd accept you but also the ppl who treat you as if you are one of them, I get left out so easily. I try so hard to get in with everyone, without changing any thing about myself, but it's just hard....the only places where I feel accepted and wanted, is GR and the internet and lunch and anime club, but even with my anime club, I sometimes don't feel as if I belong because they are all so smart, in ap and honors, but I'm in all regs, with some modified classes

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "wow the more time I spend on here the more people leave like hatter scott scott1 robyn ben aspen all of them fuck I hate this I think there probably mad with me because of me being idiotic all the ..."

whoa, calm down alex!

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 30, 2017 03:27PM) (new)

Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "thanks guys, but it's also hard not only finding ppl who'd accept you but also the ppl who treat you as if you are one of them, I get left out so easily. I try so hard to get in with everyone, with..."

Then don't even try to find friends at school. Be happy knowing that every day u have friends online who are willing to talk to you, even expect to talk to u every day.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "wow the more time I spend on here the more people leave like hatter scott scott1 robyn ben aspen all of them fuck I hate this I think there probably mad with me because of me being idiotic all the ..."

Hey, Hatter is still here, I've talked to her on wattpad, she was on over the weekends

message 28: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Kavy, don't change yourself, not even a little bit for the sake of others. If they can't see how great you are, they're not worth it - I learned this the hard way. It's tough being alone but it's better to be alone rather than be surrounded by people who don't accept your for who you truly are. You're incredibly special and there is nobody else like you!
In the words of Oscar Wilde: "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." :)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Thank you Trelas....Thank you M....<33333

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

M wrote: "Kavy, don't change yourself, not even a little bit for the sake of others. If they can't see how great you are, they're not worth it - I learned this the hard way. It's tough being alone but it's b..."

Wow, u couldn't have said that better.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "if you guys want to know my insides ill invite you to my journal but to let you know its hell"

Your insides?

message 32: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Thanks Trelas :)

message 33: by . (new)

. | 22 comments An inner demon in my journal? Oh

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

M wrote: "Thanks Trelas :)"

No problem

message 35: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Positivity...

message 36: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Hi Lizzie, that's sounds awesome, thank you :)

message 37: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Hey Evelyn, how're you doing? :)

message 38: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Oh, sorry Lizzy!

message 39: by . (new)

. | 22 comments If somebody is rude to you, don't reciprocate simultaneously - you don't need to stoop to their irrelevant level.

message 40: by . (new)

. | 22 comments Erm no, I wasn't referring to you Lizzy. My journal wasn't created to reference random people.

message 41: by . (new)

. | 22 comments I'm so glad you're feeling better Evelyn! 2017 is okay so far, no drastic change from the previous year though haha! I'm looking forward to summer now.