Shut Up & Read discussion

Lilith's Garden of Madness (Unforeseen Beings, #1)
This topic is about Lilith's Garden of Madness
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 685} Lilith's Garden of Madness by N.L. Johnson

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: Lilith's Garden of Madness
Author: N.L. Johnson
Genre: Paranormal/Fantasy mystery, magical realism
Formats available: pdf only
Pages: 80

Hidden away behind the doors of Kelton Mental Institution is a power unlike any the world has ever experienced. It has been locked away for so long that many no longer believe it exist. That was until Hannah finds it down the South Hall of Kelton. But should it have been found or forgotten along with the remainder of the "untreatables". What Kelton kept locked away is only a taste of what is to come as a completely unknown world of angels, demons and the unforeseen beings, opens up or rather wakes up with the release of Room 102.

The first 10 members who sign up leaving their email address will receive a free pdf copy of this ebook for review.

Review Due Date: February 20, 2017

message 2: by Angala (new)

Angala Fox (reviewsbyang) reviewsbyang@yahoo.com
Mobi please

message 3: by Elise (new)

Elise (redentrapy) | 243 comments eliseloring151@hotmail.com if possible mobile but PDF is just fine

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments Hi Alyssia, may I please have a copy, my addy is
aylaelie@yahoo.com
thank you, Ayla.

Emma Mohr | 12 comments I'll take a copy. Pdf is perfectly fine. emmamohr88@gmail.com

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) | 165 comments May I read and review as well--keepcalmnovelon@gmail.com
Thank you.

message 7: by Elise (new)

Elise (redentrapy) | 243 comments um.... I signed up a while ago but never received a copy is there any way you can resend it

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments Hi Alyssia, I haven't received a copy yet, hope your well, will you be sending it out soon? Has anyone got a copy yet?

Emma Mohr | 12 comments I haven't gotten one either.

message 10: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
Sorry for the delay everyone, I have sent you all an email

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) | 165 comments Received and downloaded. Thank you.

message 12: by Emma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emma Mohr | 12 comments Got mine. Thank you!

message 13: by Ayla (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments me too thank you

message 14: by Elise (new)

Elise (redentrapy) | 243 comments finished the book will review tonight now that I'm done grieving I should be able to start catching up on these. thank you

message 15: by Ayla (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments wow super good read
my review

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...