Promoting Picture Books discussion

Seeking Authors, Illustrators, and Publishers To Feature In Writer's Life Magazine!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LaDonna (new)

LaDonna Smith (LadonnanSmith) | 4 comments Greetings,

I would like to tell you all about a new literary publication called Writer's Life Magazine. Writer's Life is here to showcase the hard work and talent of indie authors, illustrators, and publishers. Our promotion rates are affordable, as low as $15, giving authors from all walks of life an opportunity to promote their work in a professional publication.

From now until March 15, we are accepting author submissions for our April issue.
So, don't miss this opportunity to be featured in a professional literary magazine.

I hope that you all will join our mission to showcase and support indie authors.

(All of our packages include promotion in our digital/print magazine and on all of our social media platforms. All genres accepted).

www.writerslifemagazine.com

*Children's Book Authors~Contact us to find out how you can advertise your book in our special summer School's out issue of Writer's Life which will feature over 50 talented children's book authors, illustrators, and publishers.*

message 2: by Honey (new)

Honey Adewole | 1 comments I would love my new children's picture book to feature in your Special Sum,er School's out issue of Writer's Life magazine.
How do I contact you?Materbeampater

message 3: by LaDonna (new)

LaDonna Smith (LadonnanSmith) | 4 comments Hi Rita! Please contact me by visiting writerslifemagazine.com. Thanks