Mental Health Bookclub discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Jan-Mar Sign Up Thread

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Martha (last edited Jan 28, 2017 04:58AM) (new)

Martha (marthais) Sign up here if you'd like to be given a buddy for Jan-Mar (I know we're basically through Jan so it's really Feb-Mar but...yeah...). Please comment below and let me know if there are any particular types of books that you really like or really don't like, to help me when pairing you up.

This thread will close Friday 3rd Feb and you'll get notified about your buddy shortly after, then the rest is up to you!

As a reminder this is where people are paired up to choose a book and read it between themselves - have someone to read a book with and hopefully make a new friend! :)

message 2: by Bookworm AA (new)

Bookworm AA (theb00kw0rm) I'd like to sign up for the the buddy read! Do I just comment here or is there something else?

message 3: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthais) Nope this is it! Thanks for signing up

message 4: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthais) Erg it deleted the rest of my comment! It would be helpful to know if there are any types of books you really like / don't like for when I come to pair you up

message 5: by Agnes (new)

Agnes I'd like to sign up with a buddy, but I'm feeling overwhelmed for Feb/March, so perhaps April or May.

message 6: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthais) No worries Agnes, there'll be a new sign up thread for April/May/June towards the end of March

message 7: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthais) Okey doke, I'm going to close this thread, and a new one will open mid-March for the next round.

As we just had the one sign up, I hope you don't mind if I'm your buddy Hannah! :) I'll message you directly.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.