Total Dorks discussion

Intros

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milo (new)

Milo  This is where you tell about yourself!

I will start. My name is Alyssa and i love books. And soccer and pretty much everything!!! Lol

message 2: by cynic (new)

cynic | 14 comments hi my names shiam what kind of books are we all into
i like fantasy mostly tho a bit of fiction doesn't go astray

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm edge and i love books, cats and pizza.

♔▴▾Alyssa▾▴♕ (thebookescapist) Hi I am Alyssa 2.0 but you can call me Lyssa or Lyss. I love fantasy books, alternative music, writing and singing.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Gaby, and I love books,drawing and writing.

message 6: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Bowyer (charlottebowyer) Hi, I'm Charlotte and I enjoy reading YA fantasy and LGBT books. :) I love writing and my book is being published in June. ^.^

message 7: by Milo (new)

Milo  Charlotte wrote: "Hi, I'm Charlotte and I enjoy reading YA fantasy and LGBT books. :) I love writing and my book is being published in June. ^.^"

Gaby wrote: "Hi I'm Gaby, and I love books,drawing and writing."

♔▴▾Alyssa▾▴♕ wrote: "Hi I am Alyssa 2.0 but you can call me Lyssa or Lyss. I love fantasy books, alternative music, writing and singing."

edge wrote: "I'm edge and i love books, cats and pizza."

edge wrote: "I'm edge and i love books, cats and pizza."

Shiam wrote: "hi my names shiam what kind of books are we all into
i like fantasy mostly tho a bit of fiction doesn't go astray"

Hi welcome to the group!!!

message 8: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I'm Shay;) I'm trying to get into new book genres. I like YA and dystopian at the moment. My favorite food is the Orange:)

Daily Daydreamer (dailydaydreamer) | 33 comments Hey guys! I'm Daily and I love books and that's pretty much it! :D

message 10: by Milo (new)

Milo  Daily wrote: "Hey guys! I'm Daily and I love books and that's pretty much it! :D"

Shaylee wrote: "I'm Shay;) I'm trying to get into new book genres. I like YA and dystopian at the moment. My favorite food is the Orange:)"

Welcome New Dorks :D

message 11: by josephine (new)

josephine (anjmjen) I'm Josephine, and am a huuuggeee lover of books. I mostly prefer fantasy, science-fi, cosy crime, adventure and stuff like that :D Also not big on romance stories :O
I can spend hours on end in bookstores (I think the employees at my local Blackwell's thinks I'm a crazy lady) and my favourite authors are Agatha Christie and Leigh Bardugo^^

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica LaMotte  (jesz009) Heyyy! My name is Jessica and I love love love high fantasy books! I also thoroughly enjoy books that deal with mental illnesses. It's something different and isn't always the "most popular" but some of my favorite books had to do with mental illnesses. Outside of books, I love my job, spending time with my fiancé and the cat, and playing Xbox with my brother when my fiancé is at work :D

message 13: by Milo (new)

Milo  Jessica wrote: "Heyyy! My name is Jessica and I love love love high fantasy books! I also thoroughly enjoy books that deal with mental illnesses. It's something different and isn't always the "most popular" but so..."

Josephine wrote: "I'm Josephine, and am a huuuggeee lover of books. I mostly prefer fantasy, science-fi, cosy crime, adventure and stuff like that :D Also not big on romance stories :O
I can spend hours on end in bo..."

Welcome to Total Dorks :)

Alexis | Booklover101 ♡ I'm Booklover101 :) I love to read, canoe, and sing! I also love school so much and I enjoy books that have fun characters and lots of action :) If anyone is interesting in friending, feel free!!! :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi my name is Elizabeth and I love reading and I play volley ball and basketball and swimming are my favorite sports. :)

message 16: by Milo (new)

Milo  Booklover101 ♡ wrote: "I'm Booklover101 :) I love to read, canoe, and sing! I also love school so much and I enjoy books that have fun characters and lots of action :) If anyone is interesting in friending, feel free!!! :)"

Elizabeth wrote: "Hi my name is Elizabeth and I love reading and I play volley ball and basketball and swimming are my favorite sports. :)"

HI!!! Welcome welcome welcome!!!

message 17: by Milo (new)

Milo  Elizabeth wrote: "Hi my name is Elizabeth and I love reading and I play volley ball and basketball and swimming are my favorite sports. :)"

Umm Liz? How do you swim in Alaska?!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol we have indoor pools and if it's 75-80 in the summer you can go swimming in a few lakes but they're still a little cold. Some people put insulated wetsuites on and go surf the bore tide on the Turnagin Arm. :)

message 19: by Milo (new)

Milo  Elizabeth wrote: "Lol we have indoor pools and if it's 75-80 in the summer you can go swimming in a few lakes but they're still a little cold. Some people put insulated wetsuites on and go surf the bore tide on the ..."

gotcha ;p

message 20: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 7 comments Hi I'm Rainshadow...

Im 15 and I love a lot of things but I shouldnt say.

message 21: by Steph (new)

Steph (kingsteph) | 4 comments read my bio.

WARNING

message 22: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Rainshadow wrote: "Hi I'm Rainshadow...

Im 15 and I love a lot of things but I shouldnt say."

I like you're profile pic. It's interesting;)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Vintage Wolfe wrote: "read my bio.

WARNING"

Great bio. :)

message 24: by Milo (new)

Milo  Rainshadow wrote: "Hi I'm Rainshadow...

Im 15 and I love a lot of things but I shouldnt say."

Haha lol welcome!

message 25: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 32 comments HEELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!! Im Nerdy the Jedi Gymnast. Obviously Im a Star Wars lover and a gymnast (Level 7/8). I'm OBSESSED with Cam Newton (my potential boyfriend, though I have one already) and Chance the Rapper. I LOVE books and the Bob's Burgers TV Show. I like bright colors and Im really bubbly!!!!

message 26: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 32 comments But dont mess with me, cause as bubbly as I am, I'm from the streets and I dont play. REALLY protective of my friends...mess with them, you mess with me

But I REALLY try to be nice all the time, so I wont pop off less someone else does to me :D

message 27: by Derek (new)

Derek Greetings:

I'm Derek, grew up on comic books and fantasy, but now my reading is all over the place (fiction, non-fiction, biographies, history, romance, as well as authors that really take chances like Mark Danielewski and Chuck Palahniuk). I listen to hyper aggressive hardcore thrash metal and really old jazz, visit museums, go to book readings, and a good number of rowdy concerts. Love to travel, and will be in Spain for Christmas.

message 28: by Milo (new)

Milo  Derek wrote: "Greetings:

I'm Derek, grew up on comic books and fantasy, but now my reading is all over the place (fiction, non-fiction, biographies, history, romance, as well as authors that really take chances..."

NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "HEELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!! Im Nerdy the Jedi Gymnast. Obviously Im a Star Wars lover and a gymnast (Level 7/8). I'm OBSESSED with Cam Newton (my potential boyfriend, though I have one already) and Chance ..."

Welcome new dorks!!! :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi

message 30: by Krista (new)

Krista Regester | 2 comments Hey! I'm Krista - R.L. Stine was my first love. I'm really into YA, memoirs, and graphic novels. Feel free to friend me. ^.^

message 31: by Milo (new)

Milo  Krista wrote: "Hey! I'm Krista - R.L. Stine was my first love. I'm really into YA, memoirs, and graphic novels. Feel free to friend me. ^.^"

Hi Krista welcome to Total Dorks. If you have any questions feel free to message me or any other mods.

message 32: by Gray (new)

Gray Cox | 38 comments Ayo! I'm Gray Marie, and I was invited by Alyssa (Thanks, Alyssa!), and I am a teenage blogger and writer, I love books and coffee a lot. I also love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and The Dukes of Hazard. :P

message 33: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway Hey, I'm Nicki Chapelway. Alyssa invited me. I'm a major fan girl. I love reading, coloring, and watching TV, but my true passion is writing.

Lord of the Rings is my muse, I adore Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars was my favorite movie growing up, and I also randomly like Prince of Persia, Jurassic World, and the Mummy.

message 34: by Gray (new)

Gray Cox | 38 comments Nicki wrote: "Hey, I'm Nicki Chapelway. Alyssa invited me. I'm a major fan girl. I love reading, coloring, and watching TV, but my true passion is writing.

Lord of the Rings is my muse, I adore Pirates of the C..."

LOTRs is life!

message 35: by Milo (new)

Milo  Nicki wrote: "Hey, I'm Nicki Chapelway. Alyssa invited me. I'm a major fan girl. I love reading, coloring, and watching TV, but my true passion is writing.

Lord of the Rings is my muse, I adore Pirates of the C..."

Gray wrote: "Ayo! I'm Gray Marie, and I was invited by Alyssa (Thanks, Alyssa!), and I am a teenage blogger and writer, I love books and coffee a lot. I also love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and The Dukes of ..."

Hi y'all! :)

message 36: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 4 comments Well, I'm Mac. I run cross country and do Nordic skiing. Rock and roll is the best music ever, and I love the classics. I read. A lot. Sometimes it's not healthy. Who cares.

message 37: by Milo (new)

Milo  Mac wrote: "Well, I'm Mac. I run cross country and do Nordic skiing. Rock and roll is the best music ever, and I love the classics. I read. A lot. Sometimes it's not healthy. Who cares."

Hi Mac! Welcome!

message 38: by Gray (new)

Gray Cox | 38 comments Mac wrote: "Well, I'm Mac. I run cross country and do Nordic skiing. Rock and roll is the best music ever, and I love the classics. I read. A lot. Sometimes it's not healthy. Who cares."

Hola, Mac! Nice to meet you. ^_^

message 39: by Sona (new)

Sona hi everyone :)
my name is sona, im 21 :)
im from india :) and i love chocolates :)

message 40: by Milo (new)

Milo  Sona wrote: "hi everyone :)
my name is sona, im 21 :)
im from india :) and i love chocolates :)"

Chocolate is my life. Next to Twilight, and my guinea pig Peanut.

message 41: by Sona (new)

Sona hehehe :) that's nice :)

message 42: by tiberius (new)

tiberius  (tiberiusbane38) I'm YourBooks. Stupid name, I know. I made this when I was dumb and I don't want to change the name cause I feel like I'll be disrespecting YourBooks. It's dumb and complicated.
I'm taken
Taken
Taken
TAKEN
by.....jace Herondale.
We're not married yet tho
This is going to be really long but oh well
I'm a huge fan of the mortal instruments. You probably guessed that
I love books, duh
I'm young
And a stalker
Internet stalker, dw
I'm also a huge fan of Imagine Dragons
A big one
I like fantasy
And sci fi
And I've gotta go cause my Tiberius (myipad) is going to die
Not really die
But die
And I've gotta stop

message 43: by tiberius (new)

tiberius  (tiberiusbane38) Oh and I also really like this group
My favourite one
Even though I say that whenever I join a new group

WELCOME people who read and write after I did

message 44: by Milo (new)

Milo  Yourbooks wrote: "Oh and I also really like this group
My favourite one
Even though I say that whenever I join a new group

WELCOME people who read and write after I did"

Haha, lol well welcome.

message 45: by A (new)

A B | 1 comments My name is Anna and i play volleyball. I LOVE TO READ!!!!

message 46: by Gray (new)

Gray Cox | 38 comments Anna wrote: "My name is Anna and i play volleyball. I LOVE TO READ!!!!"

Hello, Anna! I don't play volleyball, but I do love to read. :D
What are your favorite genres?

message 47: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway I went to a volleyball camp... once....

Yeah, I'm not very good at sports :D