The Problem Solvers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Journals > Request a Journal

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 469 comments Mod
Can I have a Journal called? "A book a day keeps reality away (Kavy's Journal)" or "Lost in the endless adventures and stories of Kavy's life"

Idk which one I want

message 2: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

sure

message 3: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

Thanks Skye!!

message 4: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

THANK YOU SKYE I LOVE IT, do you mind if I post some memes, as long as they are appropriate?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Could I have a journal simply called "His Interesting Short Stories..."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope its okay if my journal is really just filled with short stories created by me.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "good one"

If you're talking to me, than thanks.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "yeah I was"

okay then, well thanks

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments I would like a journal, Kavy. I would be thrilled to have a journal titled "The intricacies of life". The journal would be about my view on events in the world around me, but with a mostly objective view. I want to be able to reflect on my actions―the very thing that makes people human. Most posts would be about my life goal (other than being an author <3): becoming a kinder person overall.

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments Yeah, I'd like to have a journal.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ wrote: "I would like a journal, Kavy. I would be thrilled to have a journal titled "The intricacies of life". The journal would be about my view on events in the world around me, but with a mostly objectiv..."

Genius!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Skye ~I'm holding on~ wrote: "Trelas wrote: "Could I have a journal simply called "His Interesting Short Stories...""

sure"

Thank you.

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments Thank you for your kind words, Trelas. The idea of that journal has always been on my mind.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ wrote: "Thank you for your kind words, Trelas. The idea of that journal has always been on my mind."

Thats a pretty good idea and no problem. Make sure to update daily when u get your journal, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be commenting.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Skye ~I'm holding on~ wrote: "Remind me if I forget to make yours, guys"

Please don't forget, I'm actually excited to do this.

message 16: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Feb 01, 2017 10:30AM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them May I have a journal called "Cynthia's stories, characters, and problems"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "this is my reality

"

Oh my gods

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Skye ~I'm holding on~ wrote: "Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "how much bullshit will I avoid if I toss this little shit out well lets find out

"

Hey hey hey Alex!!!!! Sttttoooopppp"

Thank you

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I have a journal called "A Little Goes A Long Way"?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Shine's Asgardian Room

Phoenix~They/Them SonicFan wrote: "May I have a journal called "Cynthia's stories, characters, and problems""

Phoenix~They/Them Is it okay if I can make my journal?

Phoenix~They/Them Skye!!!

message 24: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 71 comments May I have a journal called, "My Stories." or "My Days of Happiness and Tiredness."

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments Skye ~I'm holding on~ wrote: "I'm so so sorry guys... been real busy, lots of stress... Yes I will make your journals now. Rainshadow, can I make yours titled 'my Days of Happiness and Tiredness'? I like that one."

Oh, I didn't mean to bother you seriously! I hope you feel better Skye.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Skye ~I'm holding on~ wrote: "I'm so so sorry guys... been real busy, lots of stress... Yes I will make your journals now. Rainshadow, can I make yours titled 'my Days of Happiness and Tiredness'? I like that one."

Sorry about all the stress.

message 28: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 71 comments Skye, you can title it that!! I don't mind. I might not have enough time to make it cause I'm really busy!! So I am so sorry if I'm sounding like I NEED you to make it. I can wait.

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments Rainshadow wrote: "Skye, you can title it that!! I don't mind. I might not have enough time to make it cause I'm really busy!! So I am so sorry if I'm sounding like I NEED you to make it. I can wait."

They're not hard to make, all you have to do is go to the journals sub category (by clicking journals) and choose new topic. Then you can make your journal however you like, and it'll probably take you a minute or less.

message 30: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 71 comments I just realized my phone lets me make a new topic.....just now... well actually I think I can do it...

message 31: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) May I have a journal called "Fairy's Randomness"?

message 32: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Can I have a journal called Wolf's den.

message 33: by Erin (new)

Erin | 228 comments Can I have a journal called Forgotten Siren?

message 34: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) *sorry I'm just saying, but I think people should be able to make their own journals to express themselves. Just saying*

message 35: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Yeah

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.