Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

Special Announcement > Read a book you don't have to buy

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Looking for five voracious readers willing to read a juicy, tell-all, coming-to-self novel, HELL HEAVEN & IN-BETWEEN: One Women’s Journey to Finding Love, take it to their friends and bookclubs and share a heartfelt review on Goodreads and Amazon. All interested, kindly reply with your email address and I will gift you the ebook (tablet and smartphone friendly).

Peace, love and happiness,
Kathryn
HELL HEAVEN & IN-BETWEEN: One Woman's Journey to Finding Love

message 2: by Shonnika (new)

Shonnika Henry | 2 comments I am very interested. Please email me a copy at beautyisshonnika@yahoo.com

message 3: by Hattie (new)

Hattie Hambrick | 6 comments I am interested also. mshammy57@aol.com

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Shonnika wrote: "I am very interested. Please email me a copy at beautyisshonnika@yahoo.com"

I've just gifted the novel to you!

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Hattie wrote: "I am interested also. mshammy57@aol.com"

I've just gifted the novel to you!

message 6: by Anuradha (new)

Anuradha Cherukuri | 80 comments Kathryn wrote: "Looking for five voracious readers willing to read a juicy, tell-all, coming-to-self novel, HELL HEAVEN & IN-BETWEEN: One Women’s Journey to Finding Love, take it to their friends and bookclubs and..."

Hi,

I would be interested in reading the book. Can you send it to my email address anuradha.cherukuri@yahoo.in. Thanks.

Denise✝☮☕♎  (kitten20486) | 1 comments Hi Kathryn,
I would love to read your book. In just reading the preview I can honestly relate, so I am very compelled to go on this journey with Lucy..
My email address is: dacygan@msn.com
Sincerely,
Denise A. Cygan

message 8: by Hattie (new)

Hattie Hambrick | 6 comments Kathryn wrote: "Shonnika wrote: "I am very interested. Please email me a copy at beautyisshonnika@yahoo.com"

I've just gifted the novel to you!"

TY I am getting started reading now.

message 9: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 1 comments I'm very interested!! Price.debradee@gmail.com

message 10: by Latricia (new)

Latricia McCall (mrsmccall) | 5 comments Lmahmad@aol.com

message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda (nursemomoftwins) | 17 comments I would be interested! nursemom60699@yahoo.com

message 12: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Anuradha wrote: "Kathryn wrote: "Looking for five voracious readers willing to read a juicy, tell-all, coming-to-self novel, HELL HEAVEN & IN-BETWEEN: One Women’s Journey to Finding Love, take it to their friends a..."

Wonderful! I've just gifted the novel to you

message 13: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Debbie wrote: "I'm very interested!! Price.debradee@gmail.com"

Wonderful just gifted the novel to you.

message 14: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Linda wrote: "I would be interested! nursemom60699@yahoo.com"

message 15: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Latricia wrote: "Lmahmad@aol.com"

message 16: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Denise✝☮☕♎ wrote: "Hi Kathryn,
I would love to read your book. In just reading the preview I can honestly relate, so I am very compelled to go on this journey with Lucy..
My email address is: dacygan@msn.com
Sincere..."

message 17: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Latricia wrote: "Lmahmad@aol.com"

message 18: by Cara (new)

Cara (bibliophagist89) | 2 comments Hi Kathryn! ☺ I've read the preview for this and it sounds great! Please let me go on this journey with Lucy!

message 19: by Cara (new)

Cara (bibliophagist89) | 2 comments Sorry my email is caraedgar72@gmail.com

message 20: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Cara wrote: "Sorry my email is caraedgar72@gmail.com "

Cara, I've gifted you the novel.

message 21: by Jennifer (last edited Feb 09, 2017 11:04AM) (new)

Jennifer | 1 comments Hi, I would love to read your book - very interested!! Leaving to Nicaragua tomorrow, would be great! Thank you :)
jenniferganesha@gmail.com

message 22: by Emmanuel (new)

Emmanuel Ayeni (emmandus) | 4 comments I am interested in reading the books. Thanks

emmandus@yahoo.com

message 23: by Dana (new)

Dana Smith I'm interested bluedolphinflame@gmail.com

message 24: by Adam (new)

Adam Jones | 19 comments FATE BALL GIVEAWAY COMPLETE!
Thank you to everyone who requested a copy of my debut novel, Fate Ball. It's so wonderful to have interest from readers from across America and around the world. I look forward to seeing your reviews. For more information search Fate Ball on Goodreads. Thanks, Adam W. Jones

message 25: by Victoria Chen (new)

Victoria Chen | 1 comments I am very interested. Please email me a copy at shuchun_cheng@yahoo.com

message 26: by Janet (new)

Janet | 5 comments I would be interested to read and review please....
Thank you jphelan@nc.rr.com

message 27: by Virginia (new)

Virginia | 2 comments I would love to read and review your book.

message 28: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Amycheng wrote: "I am very interested. Please email me a copy at shuchun_cheng@yahoo.com"

Amy, since Adam posted on this thread, please clarify if you meant his book or mine: Hell, Heaven & In-Between. Many thanks!

message 29: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Virginia wrote: "I would love to read and review your book."

Virginia, since Adam posted on this thread, please clarify if you meant his book or mine: Hell, Heaven & In-Between. Many thanks!

message 30: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Kira wrote: "shakiraisom@comcast.net"

Kira, since Adam posted on this thread, please clarify if you meant his book or mine: Hell, Heaven & In-Between. Many thanks!

message 31: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hurn (kathrynhurn) | 22 comments Janet wrote: "I would be interested to read and review please....
Thank you jphelan@nc.rr.com"

Janet, since Adam posted on this thread, please clarify if you meant his book or mine: Hell, Heaven & In-Between. Many thanks!

message 32: by Tricey (new)

Tricey | 1 comments I would love to read your book HELL HEAVEN & IN-BETWEEN: One Woman's Journey to Finding Love

my email is triceyberry@gmail.com

message 33: by Chantel (last edited Feb 28, 2017 07:31PM) (new)

Chantel (The Mommy Bookworm) (themommybookworm) | 1 comments I would absolutely love to read your book, Hell, Heaven & In-Between: One Woman's Journey to Finding Love! My email is chantelcoates94@hotmail.com. Thank you so much for the opportunity! :)

message 34: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (mansig84) | 13 comments Kathryn wrote: "Looking for five voracious readers willing to read a juicy, tell-all, coming-to-self novel, HELL HEAVEN & IN-BETWEEN: One Women’s Journey to Finding Love, take it to their friends and bookclubs and..."

Hi Kathryn,

Would love to review it. You could email it at mansig84@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mansi

message 35: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 4 comments Hi Kathyryn,

I woud love to review the book. You could email it a crissy0929@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Kristina

message 36: by Janet (last edited Mar 02, 2017 02:39PM) (new)

Janet | 5 comments Janet wrote: "I would be interested to read and review please....

Kathryn wrote: "Janet wrote: "I would be interested to read and review please....

Janet, since Adam posted on this thread, please clarify if you meant his book or mine: Hell, Heaven ..."

I was talking about yours. My friend and I are reading it at the same time. Thank You or the opportunity of getting it. We had talked about enjoying actually having the book to hold but we have several books that we are reading on kindle as well.

message 37: by Jodi (new)

Jodi Sounds like an interesting read, jodimwood@hotmail.com

message 38: by 彡Rahuℓ (new)

彡Rahuℓ Jaΐรωal彡 (rahul_jaiswal) | 1 comments rahulkumar3477@gmail.com

message 39: by Aysha (new)

Aysha | 6 comments I am interested also @Ayeesha1091@gmail.com

message 40: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Killian (bookbloghub) | 3 comments I'm interested dkillian12starm00n@gmail.com

message 41: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments I'm interested! heather.rutherford at gmail.com