Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Problem with links

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 96 comments This comment can be deleted once read because I didn't see a random chat topic. Some of the links on the Book Feature for Jessica

https://www.loveindieromance.com/feat...

aren't working. The excerpt and buy now links and also the book cover have a Not Found error message.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) Hi, Kathy. Thanks for the heads up. I checked them all on my end and they worked. *scratches head* Although, I did fix one. I checked on my phone and computer. Do you mind checking one more time?

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 96 comments Well, maybe it's just on my end. I restarted my laptop, but I'm still getting the error messages. Maybe others will check it and not have a problem.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) Weird...Mistress Ann checked it on her end as well and we're not getting that problem.

message 5: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 2365 comments Mod
Thanks for letting us know, Miss Kathy! I didn't have issues myself but cached the site anyway, just in case. Hope it works for ya now!!

*fingers crossed*

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 96 comments Okay, I just checked again. Everything's working fine. Maybe it was just on my end. Thanks for checking things out.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) Great, Kathy! Locking this thread up:)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.