What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Duke's Disaster
This topic is about The Duke's Disaster
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Regency Romance Heroine has traumatic past (raped) got married to a peer years later (early in the book). [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mainda (new)

Mainda | 38 comments Heroine was raped in the past (think she was a companion/governess) the hero met her and they got married early in the book. I think he proposed in a garden... Hero was wondering why she was acting weird eventually found/figured out later on that she had been raped.

message 2: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Maybe The Fire Inside by Kat Martin? Or one of the books in her necklace series? I know that in one of the Necklace series books 2 sisters run from home because their stepfather wants to rape one of them... don't remember if he already raped the other.

Tina | 128 comments The Duke's Disaster by Grace Burrowes?

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Mainda, was either of these books your book? You can bump your thread every month or so to keep it at the top, and get new suggestions. Feedback is important in book hunts.

message 5: by Mainda (new)

Mainda | 38 comments Tina & Kate please accept my sincere apologies, so many things have happened in the past few months and I haven't logged in here. I am now just seeing this, Tina I am happy to say that this is the book!! Thank you.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Mainda. Thanks for the update.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Fire Inside (other topics)
The Duke's Disaster (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kat Martin (other topics)