2022 Reading Challenge discussion

Be Frank With Me
This topic is about Be Frank With Me
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2017 > Be Frank with Me

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (last edited Feb 03, 2017 06:24PM) (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Julia Claiborne Johnson‘s book, Be Frank With Me.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Elizabet (Eqis), Lindsay, Catherine, Dawn

message 2: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 71.75
Week 2: 71.75
Week 3: 71.75
Week 4: 71.75

Catherine | 1561 comments Is it okay if I join in on the discussion for this? I didn't know it was a buddy/group read for this month but I just read it about a week ago. I will NOT post any spoilers, I promise, but would like to know what you both think of it!

message 4: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Catherine wrote: "Is it okay if I join in on the discussion for this? I didn't know it was a buddy/group read for this month but I just read it about a week ago. I will NOT post any spoilers, I promise, but would li..."

Of course! I will add you to the list of participants!

Catherine | 1561 comments Thank you, Mary Pat!

Lindsay | 1327 comments I'm half way through and I love Frank so much. I'm finding it hard to put this book down!

Catherine | 1561 comments I was the same way! I think I read it in two days!!

Dawn (librarylass123) | 23 comments I really enjoyed this book! Count me in!

message 9: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Dawn wrote: "I really enjoyed this book! Count me in!"

Great! I will add you to the list of participants!

message 10: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments We are at the end of the first week of February! Sounds like all of you are enjoying this book. I might have to add it to my TBR!

Catherine | 1561 comments It's a very enjoyable read and for me it went really fast. I didn't really know anything about it, but a few of my Goodreads friends had read it and rated it highly, and it was on sale for the Kindle so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did!

Lindsay | 1327 comments I have finished the book now and I loved it. Frank is adorable. All of the characters came to life for me. I'm so glad I've read it.

message 13: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments We are starting the first week in February and thought I would check in! Sounds like almost everyone has finished and enjoyed this book!

message 14: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments It sounds like everyone enjoyed this book! Any final thought s we come into the last week of February?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Be Frank With Me (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Julia Claiborne Johnson (other topics)