The Problem Solvers discussion

Problems > Friend Problems

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 189 comments Nope

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I did awhile back...

Happy (spread The Word) | 82 comments Well, like making friends. Any ideas?

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 189 comments I used to have a friend problem but that was when I was in middle school

message 5: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Can I pm someone? I have a problem, about one of my friends..

message 6: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Skye ~I'm holding on~ wrote: "Sure pm me."

Thanks!

Phoenix~They/Them I miss my old friends, what do I do, Im starting to feel very sad.

Phoenix~They/Them Yeah but.......my best friend, a huge Sonic fan like me and someone who's been by my side since Middle School

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2017 07:11AM) (new)

I want to make more real life friends (I'm all right socially online), but I'm so awkward that it's hard to start conversations. Also, I was a jerk in middle school, so now a lot of my classmates avoid me.

message 10: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 71 comments Okay so theres this guy in my little group of friends....

Im ticklish, so I absolutely hate being tickled. in like every other hour or after school he'd poke me in the side. its a huge deal with me, cause last year another friend of mines have been poking me in my side SO many times to the point im sensetive.

the problem is that I tell him to stop, but he wont. im already trying so hard not to cry because of the him poking me. its seriously starting to hurt....

message 11: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 71 comments Its really starting to make me emotional because of how many times ive been poked in the side...

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 6 comments Maybe he likes you? Anyway be upfront and tell him to stop..I mean sometimes you have to drive the point in hard enough for boys to understand us

message 13: by Rainshadow (new)

Rainshadow (Rainshadow390) | 71 comments Okay thank you. Also he absolutely does not like me, he says that im not his favorite person, but yet he hangs out with me and hes my friend.

I dont know what he wants to get out of me when he pokes me, the only thing he'll get out of me is crying out in pain.

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 6 comments Wow what a jerk. Sorry I know you said he is your bff but from what you told I can't get this him-bullying-a-little-girl picture out of mind

Phoenix~They/Them He probably wants attention. Just tell the teacher or move away from him if it's bugging you.

message 16: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 189 comments He's a loser

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments i thought if you saved a friend from being bullied you'd get thanked but no i got lashed out at. why would she lash out at me?

message 18: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Haley wrote: "i thought if you saved a friend from being bullied you'd get thanked but no i got lashed out at. why would she lash out at me?"

I agree, If someone had been bullying me and my friend stood up, I'd thank them. Maybe she didn't want you to get involved? Or become a bullying target?

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 189 comments I think being bullied is horrible

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine wrote: "I think being bullied is horrible"

Understatement of the century

message 21: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Christine wrote: "I think being bullied is horrible"

It is horrible, Especially when you're being bullied by someone you thought was your friend:/

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 469 comments Mod
how do you know if someone is your fake friend or true friend?

Phoenix~They/Them Dont do what Alexander said.

If they steal and lie then they're not a true friend. However if they're honest and kind and never talks behind your back then they are a true friend.

Phoenix~They/Them Whats racist. You cant kick someones a** to find out if they're not a true friend

Phoenix~They/Them Alexander.....racism is not funny nor a joke

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander wrote: "Lmao only do it to black peoples"

I'm friends with all color people from church and youth group camps. White, brown, and black. Heck, I'm friends with handicap people.

Phoenix~They/Them I'll friend anyone based on their personality

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 469 comments Mod
Same Cyn and Sis!!! I don't pay attention to ppl's looks I pay attention to their personalities and sense of humor

but the problem is....everyone is wearing a mask O_O

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Princess Kavy of Books and music ~It's killing me, I admit it now~ wrote: "but the problem is....everyone is wearing a mask O_O"

I know a few people and they're not in church.

Phoenix~They/Them Why Alexander?

Phoenix~They/Them Wow, tell them politely to stop

And maybe they'll listen if you tell them that its upsetting u

message 33: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Grow up!!!!

message 34: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments I take great offense to that

Phoenix~They/Them .....

message 36: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Actully better yet im leaving this group bye

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments Delicious edginess, darling ^3^❤

message 38: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Just so done with someone on goodreads :(

Phoenix~They/Them Mobile strike?

message 40: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Cyn :P

Phoenix~They/Them Why don't u also delete ur account and quit telling us to kill ourselves.

Phoenix~They/Them Stop it, this is my template

Phoenix~They/Them Alright enough. Seeing u do this to me upsets me.

Phoenix~They/Them Im not gonna fight someone that acts like a little immature brat

Phoenix~They/Them Why are u doing this to me Siren?

Phoenix~They/Them Y tho, y are you treating me like this.

Phoenix~They/Them What did I do tho? Why are you being a bully?

Phoenix~They/Them Im scared now :(

Phoenix~They/Them Taro Yamada wrote: "Not cool siren"

You cant fool us

Phoenix~They/Them Taro Yamada wrote: "its ok cyn ill talk to him ok"

Taro Yamada wrote: "i can trank you and tie you to a chair and brake ur mind,
or maybe i may stabb you. yea thatd be fine"

You cannot easily fool me by changing your name

« previous 1