The Problem Solvers discussion

Problems > Dating Problems

Comments Showing 1-50 of 219 (219 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 144 comments Good idea! This topic was very much needed. ;P

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 6 comments Do you really like him? or is this a simple crush?

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 6 comments Does he know you? Like you know talk with you?

NerdyJediGymnast | 570 comments ❧ ωαяƖσяɗєѕѕ ❦ нєƖƖ ση нєєƖѕ ☙ wrote: "Hey guys...
So I'm a fencer and at the club where I fence there's a boy that I kind of like. He's a few years older than me and I'm afraid he'll think I'm too young if I say I like him."

How old is he?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never dated. I've had crushes before...

NerdyJediGymnast | 570 comments ❧ ωαяƖσяɗєѕѕ ❦ нєƖƖ ση нєєƖѕ ☙ wrote: "I'm fourteen, he's sixteen"

GIRLLLL SAMEE!!!! My "friend with extras" is 16 and Im 14! Its only 2 years and thats not bad

NerdyJediGymnast | 570 comments He likes me I like him....the age is really not bad

NerdyJediGymnast | 570 comments ❧ ωαяƖσяɗєѕѕ ❦ нєƖƖ ση нєєƖѕ ☙ wrote: "He said I was really mature once but I'm not always super mature at fencing because it's my happy place"

Hey, Im almost NEVER mature XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

❧ ωαяƖσяɗєѕѕ ❦ нєƖƖ ση нєєƖѕ ☙ wrote: "He's short for his age..."

so is my boyfriend and he gets picked on all the time and it makes me mad

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

so im an inch taller.... does that even matter? i find him adorable

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2017 03:00PM) (new)

it's so cute when he has to be the one to go on his tippy toes to reach me. <3
<

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

it just bugs me. hes my bby and I want him to feel good about himself but when people constantly tease him...

message 13: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) I saw the guy, that I've liked since 1st grade the other day. I never forgot him and he didn't forget me. I have another guy that I like and have been hanging out with lately. I have no idea which one to go with. I haven't seen the first guy for 4 years.

message 14: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments well it you haven'y seen him for four years God is trying to tell you he's probably not the one for you ... it happened to my first guy

message 15: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Well I've seen him and we're talking more lately.

message 16: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments thats good i'm no help then lol

message 17: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) So, today's Valentine's Day and all.
My crush, whom I've liked for a while now, asked me out today. I was really excited and all, until later, I found out it had been a joke. For the rest of the day he was a jerk. Should I say something to him? I'm really upset about it, and really pissed at him.

Phoenix~They/Them You don't need a jerk like that in ur like

Phoenix~They/Them *life

message 20: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) I can't exactly avoid him either, he is in five of my classes, and somehow integrated into our friend group, and is my partner for solo ensemble for choir.

Phoenix~They/Them Just don't let it get to you then.

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments Fairy`~Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong`~ wrote: "So, today's Valentine's Day and all.
My crush, whom I've liked for a while now, asked me out today. I was really excited and all, until later, I found out it had been a joke. For the rest of the da..."

I can't believe people do stuff like that (〇o〇;)
That's so horrible!

message 23: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ wrote: "Fairy`~Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong`~ wrote: "So, today's Valentine's Day and all.
My crush, whom I've liked for a while now, asked me out today. I was really excited and all, until later, I found ..."

He was such a jerk today, During Choir we had to preform our duet for the class. I jokingly said to one of my friends that I didn't want to preform and I heard him say "Of course you don't" in a very rude manor.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Fairy wrote: "Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ wrote: "Fairy`~Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong`~ wrote: "So, today's Valentine's Day and all.
My crush, whom I've liked for a while now, asked me o..."

Gosh, well, people don't realize they hurt you sometimes. I know I for one, like to be sarcastic, not in a mean way, but sometimes people still give me weird looks as if silently asking if I was joking.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I need help. This one girl, I loved her so much but the day after valentines day she broke up with me. What do I do now? should I start dating again or just wait?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

okay thank you skye :)

message 27: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) So um the guy who asked me out as a joke, asked out my best friend two days later. She said yes. After saying two days earlier, that she hated him. And today, he slapped me across the face when I said something he didn't like.

message 28: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 469 comments Mod
OUCH LET ME AT HIM!!!

message 29: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) He's such an idiot. His girlfriend, who again, is my best friend, didn't even do anything. But my other friend did slap him back:)

message 30: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

That sucks :(

message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments So if a guy hugs you and kisses and ywt doesn't ask you out ... is that good or bad? Should I tell him to go? Or let him keep doing it?

message 32: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) There isn't really anything I can do anyways:(

message 33: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Haley wrote: "So if a guy hugs you and kisses and ywt doesn't ask you out ... is that good or bad? Should I tell him to go? Or let him keep doing it?"

It depends Haley... Is he hugging you in a friendly manner as in a friend? Like maybe he does want to ask you, but is shy.. Or it could mean he just likes you has a friend... Idk.. Just ask him..

message 34: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

Fairy wrote: "There isn't really anything I can do anyways:("

That sucks :( at least you've still got us :)

message 35: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Like walks up behind me and hugs me... Hes been like this for a few weeks now and every time i think hes gonna ask me out he hugs me plants a kiss and walks off

message 36: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

That sucks :(

message 37: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Haley wrote: "Like walks up behind me and hugs me... Hes been like this for a few weeks now and every time i think hes gonna ask me out he hugs me plants a kiss and walks off"

Idk that sucks.. ;(

message 38: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Sighs

message 39: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 570 comments Plants a kiss on your lips?

message 40: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "Plants a kiss on your lips?"

That's what I was wondering..?

message 41: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Yes

message 42: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 570 comments ................
And HASNT asked you out?

message 43: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Nope not a single question

message 44: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 570 comments Hmm

Either he's waiting for the right moment or HE wants YOU to make the move :/

message 45: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (new)

Guys are weird.....well most of them, except for some.....

message 46: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 570 comments No, guys are weird

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments I dont know why

message 48: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Agreed. One minute, they're all nice, the next, they're being total d-bags.

message 49: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 83 comments Yeah

message 50: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Haley wrote: "Nope not a single question"

Well, maybe you should ask him how you feel.. You know? You don't want him taking advantage of you for just letting him. But, also don't get me wrong - He could like you and is just too shy.. Either way.. Idk

« previous 1 3 4 5