Authors & Reviewers discussion

Available to review your books

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments I adore books, ebooks and audio books.
I read all genres but sci-fi.
I am happy to read titles by self-published authors.

My top fiction genres are adventure, thriller, fantasy, historical, horror, mystery, romance and erotica.
I read crime but prefer to keep away from issues like child abuse.
I also read non-fiction- I particularly love cookbooks and there is a special place in my heart for cocktail recipes.

Typically pdf format gets reviewed faster.
But I also read kindle mobi, epub and doc versions.
If interested send me a PM or post below.

message 2: by Mary (last edited Jan 25, 2017 04:54PM) (new)

Mary Feliciani | 60 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

My top fiction genres are adventure, thriller, fantasy, historical, horro..."

Hi Ariel,
I am wondering if you would like to review one or more of my children's books? If you are interested, you can send a PM to me.
Thanks.

message 3: by Manfred (new)

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 10 comments Hi Ariel
I have a new YA Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Novel, if you are interested in reading it - just PM me. The book is listed on Goodreads and FB, but here are a few details about it.

Title of Novel: MAGIC MIRABELLE AND THE RIDDLE OF NIGHT OPIUM

Published By: Mirador Publishing – Greenbrook Terrace, Taunton Somerset, United Kingdom.
www.miradorpublishing.com

ISBN: 978-1-911473-80-0.

Book release date: March 15 2017

Format: ebook and paperback

Length of Novel; 308 pages, approximately 124,000 words

Author’s Name and Location: Manfred, currently residing in Copenhagen Denmark.

Goodreads Author Link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Goodreads Book Link: https://www.goodreads.com/…/33866817-...

Book’s Rating and Readership: Young Adult and Teen, 15 and over. Some medium level violence and mild erotic scenes. Stand-alone-book - not part of a series

Book Buy Links: Amazon (not yet available.)

Literary Genre(s): A mixture of Paranormal Romance, Young Adult Coming of Age Novel, Urban Fantasy, Chick Lit and Fairytale retellings.

Narrator: Third person female Narrator. The story is told through the eyes of the heroine Mirabelle Sommerfield.

Strongest Aspect of the Book: The book doubles as a Young Adult Coming of Age novel as well as a magical Rite of Passage into another world, where the heroine Mirabelle has the opportunity to grow and mature through both her experiences in real life as well as in her fantastic adventures and paranormal experiences.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/magicmirabel...

message 4: by J.B. (new)

J.B. Trepagnier (jbtrepagnier) | 9 comments I have an adult fantasy I'm looking for reviews on

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Book trailer is here
https://youtu.be/7yWH7s-v5zQ

I can send you any format

message 5: by Amit (new)

Amit Siovitz | 4 comments Hi Ariel,
I have a crime fiction/thriller novel that needs reviewing.
It centers around the life an Iraq war veteran and his descent into drug abuse eventually violence. It isn't a "whodunit?" time of crime fiction, but due to the subject matter it definitely qualifies as crime.
I can provide you with a PDF of the book if you're interested.
Here's a link to the amazon page, if you want to get familiar with it.
https://www.amazon.com/Where-Have-Bee...

message 6: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi everyone,

I will be sending PM's to you all in the next 24 hours.
Goodreads has a maximum daily cap on outgoing PM's and I've reached today's limit. So I will reply to you all tomorrow.

Ariel

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary Feliciani | 60 comments Thank you, Ariel.

message 8: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Mary,

Just sent you a PM.

Mary wrote: "Thank you, Ariel."

message 9: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Manfred,

Just sent you a PM.

Manfred wrote: "Hi Ariel
I have a new YA Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Novel, if you are interested in reading it - just PM me. The book is listed on Goodreads and FB, but here are a few details about it.

Title..."

message 10: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Amit,

Just sent you a PM.

Amit wrote: "Hi Ariel,
I have a crime fiction/thriller novel that needs reviewing.
It centers around the life an Iraq war veteran and his descent into drug abuse eventually violence. It isn't a "whodunit?" time..."

message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda Bloodworth (lindabloodworthauthor) | 7 comments Hi Ariel,
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring as well.

My novel, A Raven's Touch, is a YA/PNR/Fantasy story.

Blurb:
Bullied through high school, seventeen-year-old Justice St. Michaels is grateful for the help of her best friend Moira O’Fhey. Together they’re just managing to scrape through the nightmare they call high school. Between Justice’s bizarre body changes and being involved in explosive school fights, things are going from bad to worse. Darien Raventhorn arrives on the scene only to add fuel to an already burning question—has Justice been living a lie her whole life? Thrust into an unwanted revenge mission Justice must avenge a family death, embrace her birthright, and slay a demon before all Hell breaks loose.

BOOK DETAILS:

LIST PRICE: $0.99
PRINT-LENGTH: 400 PAGES
PUBLISHER: PRONOUN
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
ISBN: 9780994986702

Thank you!

message 12: by Amit (new)

Amit Siovitz | 4 comments Thanks a bunch Ariel!

message 13: by Alice (new)

Alice (goodreadscomalicerene) | 12 comments Anybody interested in reviewing a romance suspense novel, The Other Side of HimThe Other Side of Him

All formats available. Message me, or email alicerene1@aol.com

message 14: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Lance (cmlance) | 2 comments Ariel,

I have a Thriller novel I would appreciate a review of. It's called Caribbean Layoff. It's about an out of work fellow that stumbles upon an auto wreck containing money and drugs stolen from the cartel. He takes the money, thinking he's left no clues. But the cartel boss sets a crooked DEA inspector on the money's trail.

Can a good detective, freed from legal restraints, find the money and punish the man who took it - and his family?

You can contact me at CM@CM-Lance.com if you are interested.

Thanks

message 15: by Marley (new)

Marley Jacobs | 2 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Hi Ariel,

I'm a debut author and would appreciate a review of my New Adult novel, Goodnight, Nic. Here's the synopsis:

Twenty-four-year-old Nicole Fletcher is having a rough summer. The woman who raised her is dying and there’s nothing she can do about it. Nothing but find solace in the forbidden fantasies starring her best friend’s younger brother. Nic knows there are some lines you can never cross – but when it comes to “little” Landon Pike, she kind of already has. She tries to stay away but when your world is falling apart, you can’t help but fall right along with it. Good thing, Landon refuses to let her fall alone.

GoodReads link has excerpt: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

If you're interested, please contact me at marleyjacob99@gmail.com
Thanks!
Marley

message 16: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Marley,

Just sent you a PM.

Marley wrote: "Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

My top fiction genres are adventure, thriller, fantasy, his..."

message 17: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Shender | 7 comments Aloha, Ariel. I see you live in Merrie England which I believe is bloody cold right now. Accordingly, I thought you might enjoy curling up next to the electric fire with a PDF of my new historical novel of old Hawaii, Once There Was Fire.

Once There Was Fire follows the rise of Kamehameha I, who conquered and united the Hawaiian Islands to found the Kingdom of Hawaii. The first among his people to understand the significance of Capt. James Cook's "discovery" of the Hawaiian Islands in 1778-79, Kamehameha would exploit European weapons and advisers to defeat his rivals. Kamehameha's story is told by one of his nephews, writing in 1859, when the forces originally harnessed by Kamehameha have already begun to undermine the kingdom he fought so hard to create. This is the story of old Hawaii and its people that James Michener never told.

If you are interested in reading/reviewing my novel, please contact me at steveshender@gmail.com and I'll send you the PDF.

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 32 comments Hi,

This contemporary romance is 107 pages :)

description
Marlee Winters is on top of the world. With a devastating relationship well behind her and her interior design career in high gear, Marlee is thrilled when her firm lands a contract with billionaire developer Marc Ross. But when she discovers that her passionate, mysterious new lover is none other than the boss, himself, will Marlee lose everything, including her heart?

Billionaire real estate magnate Marc Ross is used to getting what he wants and he wants Marlee Winters. Caring, quirky and confident, she is nothing like the spoiled heiresses and supermodels he is used to dating. But convinced he has at least 4.6 billion reasons to hide his true identity, Marc rolls the dice and hopes for the best. But a vindictive ex -wife and an epic snowstorm are in the cards, threatening to destroy a future Marc didn't even know he wanted until Marlee walked into his life. 

Will deception be the deal-breaker or is happily ever after written in the fine print?

If you would like to receive a complimentary copy in exchange for your review consideration please message me or email me here (view spoiler)

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna Adams | 4 comments Hi Ariel,
I noticed you said you'd review books. I just published the second in a series and would love a review on one or both! Romance, New Adult, College Life and this will be part of a "saga".

Just let me know if you are interested and I can gift you a copy. The first one is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HBKBY9C
Second is called LANE DIVIDES. Thanks!

message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna Adams | 4 comments Marley,
Your book sounds very interesting! I'd love to read and review, if you'd like me to. Just PM me! Or: authorannajadams@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 21: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 32 comments Anna wrote: "Marley,
Your book sounds very interesting! I'd love to read and review, if you'd like me to. Just PM me! Or: authorannajadams@gmail.com

Thanks!"

Sent!

message 22: by Loren (new)

Loren Molloy (loren_molloy) | 6 comments Hello there, I am interested and looking for reviewers for my upcoming paranormal horror novel The Storyteller of Pain I am willing to send a mobi or PDF file of the novel in return for your review. Email me at authorlorenmolloy@gmail.com if you enjoy gory paranormal horror novels
The Storyteller of Pain by Loren Molloy
Thank you
Loren Molloy

message 23: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Loren,

I sent you a PM.

Loren wrote: "Hello there, I am interested and looking for reviewers for my upcoming paranormal horror novel The Storyteller of Pain I am willing to send a mobi or PDF file of the novel in return..."

message 24: by Lister (new)

Lister (listerpwhitfield) | 1 comments Hi, I'm looking for someone to review my debut novel 'What to do when the world ends' - a quirky post apocalyptic adventure set in New Zealand 2047.
Its only available on amazon kindle at the moment, but could send you a pdf if you'd prefer?

https://www.amazon.com/What-Do-When-W...

cheers

jon

message 25: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Troy | 15 comments Hello everyone! I'm excited to be among like-minded readers, and to learn about what everyone is reading and writing. I’m very excited to share A Vision in Crimson, my new romantic fantasy series infused with the paranormal.

Interested parties can pre-order it on Amazon. Here's the back copy:
Katelyn knows her magic is risky, but Icaryan light is fading fast and she is desperate. Returning to Earth, she crosses paths with Luca, a vampire hybrid living on the outskirts of humanity. Passion sparks their weary hearts. The rogue hunter follows Katelyn into a world teeming with wonder and danger, forsaking his own quest to root out his father.

But his father has not forgotten him.

A Vision in Crimson is the first installment of a new epic fantasy blistering with romance and Gothicism.

A bit about me: I’m an historian by day, a novelist and baker by night. My nonfiction book, The Specter of the Indian: Race, Gender, and Ghosts in American Séances, 1848-1890 is being released by SUNY Press in September 2017. My academic expertise in the supernatural and Gothic literature inform my fiction at every turn.

I’m happy to offer complimentary ARCs to interested reviewers. ARCs are available in DOC, PDF, EPUB, and MOBI.

For all you bloggers out there, I am hosting a tour at the end of May/beginning of June. Options for participating in my blog tour include reviews, interviews, excerpts, guest posts on the nuances of genre or the writing process, a free Kindle copy as a giveaway for one of your readers, and possible other goodies.

If A Vision in Crimson sounds right up your alley, please contact me here.
or stop by Bathory's Closet.

Thanks for looking!
Kathryn Troy

message 26: by Kim (new)

Kim Padgett-Clarke | 3 comments Hi Ariel

Just sent you a PM

message 27: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Wylder (evelynwylder) | 6 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Ariel,
I sent you a message! :]

message 28: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Evelyn,

I just sent you a PM.

Kim wrote: "Hi Ariel

Just sent you a PM"

message 29: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Kim,

Just sent you a PM.

Kim wrote: "Hi Ariel

Just sent you a PM"

Evelyn wrote: "Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Sheryl wrote: "I hope you will check out my writer, Damian Neye's "Wolf: A Brooke Stone Story", a paranormal romance.

https://www.amazon.com/Wolf-Brooke-St......"

message 30: by timothée (new)

timothée ribeiro (timothee) | 8 comments Hey Ariel I have a short story adventure :
Dai
synopsis link :
http://www.timotheeribeiro.com/novels...

message 31: by Derek (new)

Derek Kohlhagen (derekkohlhagen) | 5 comments LOL, I expect that you are buried in review requests...that's blood in the water for indie authors. But, hey, I'll throw my hat in the ring, just in case you would be interested. I wrote The Footsteps of Cain, a post-apocalyptic mind-bender that tells the story of a nameless immortal that has been tasked with the destruction of the world. It's currently 4.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon, and I've gotten some great feedback on it.

The Footsteps of Cain

I'd sincerely be honored if you'd consider reviewing the book! Thanks, and have a great day!

message 32: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Derek,

Just sent you a PM.

Derek wrote: "LOL, I expect that you are buried in review requests...that's blood in the water for indie authors. But, hey, I'll throw my hat in the ring, just in case you would be interested. I wrote The Footst..."

message 33: by Ginny (new)

Ginny O. | 5 comments Hey Ariel,

you've become quite popular!

I have two books that I would like to put up for your consideration.

The Dawn Warrior, an adult fantasy fairy tale retelling.

A fateful birthday. Sleeping curses. True loves kiss? Two kingdoms in the balance. Great destinies shouldn’t be like this. Cursed at her cradle, the exiled Princess Roxana has spent almost five years trying to find the witch responsible. And now her times is running out.

And The Lone Prospect, an adult urban science fantasy novel. Honestly, the most sciencey thing about it is the vehicles float. It's more urban fantasy with werewolves as the main focus.

New rules. New girl. New home. Ex-military and werewolf, Gideon Vonrothe is looking for a place to belong. His first and last hope for a pack to call his own is the Heaven’s Heathen’s Motorcycle Club. Being the new prospect isn’t going to be easy.

Thanks for doing this from all us writers. Reviews are our lifeblood. :)

message 34: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Ginny,

Just sent you a PM.

Ginny wrote: "Hey Ariel,

you've become quite popular!

I have two books that I would like to put up for your consideration.

The Dawn Warrior, an adult fantasy fairy tale retelling.

A fateful birthday. Sleep..."

message 35: by Frank (new)

Frank David | 1 comments Hi Ariel,

I recently released my first novel, 'Making of an Empress'. I would categorize it as Historical Fantasy, it is set in a period similar to the middle ages but in a fictitious world. I would love a review, if you have the time.

Thank you in advance!

message 36: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Frank,

Just sent you a PM.

Frank wrote: "Hi Ariel,

I recently released my first novel, 'Making of an Empress'. I would categorize it as Historical Fantasy, it is set in a period similar to the middle ages but in a fictitious world. I wou..."

message 37: by T. (new)

T. Kozumplik | 11 comments Hello Ariel,

Are you still interested in reviewing books? Does poetry pique your interest? If so I'd greatly appreciate your review of one of my books

Djinni Hunter
Djinni Hunter
Honeycomb Poems
Honeycomb Poems

Best wishes,
Thomas

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily Shore (emilyshore) | 5 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Hi, I am an anti-trafficking author represented by Fuse Literary. With the blessing and permission of my agent, I've indie-published an anti-trafficking post-apocalyptic novella designed to educate and engage youth on the issue of sex-trafficking. A portion of the proceeds of my book goes directly back to rescue organizations fighting trafficking. Thank you for the support!

Ruby in the Rough by Emily Shore

message 39: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Rubio | 3 comments hi Ariel

just thought i could give this a shot
my name is jesse from southern California just hoping if your interested in checking out my book APEX LOST MAX VELOCITY it's a Sci-fi /Action/ Horror with aliens, mechs, and explosions and a cool reprogrammed sexbot named Cherry deluxe who's everyone's best friend :) I can always send a free copy if needed

https://www.amazon.com/APEXLOST1MaxVe...

APEX LOST Volume 1 Max Velocity by Jesse Rubio

message 40: by Amanda (new)

Amanda E Howard (amandaehoward) | 4 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Would you be interested in reading my book? I is called A Dancer's Diary and is classified as fitness/health. I saw that you like cookbooks so I thought I'd give it a try.

message 41: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Amanda,

I just sent you a PM.

Amanda wrote: "Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

message 42: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 20 comments Hi Jesse,

I don't think I'd be a suitable reviewer for Apex Lost Max Velocity because I'm really not into science fiction.
There are plenty of goodreads reviewers that love sci-fi and will be happy to review for you.

All the best,

Ariel

Jesse wrote: "hi Ariel

just thought i could give this a shot
my name is jesse from southern California just hoping if your interested in checking out my book APEX LOST MAX VELOCITY it's a Sci-fi /Action/ Horr..."

message 43: by Alyse (new)

Alyse Nennig | 12 comments Hi Ariel and everyone else!
I'm a new author and my debut novel, Never Again, is in need of reviews. It's a paranormal romance/erotica where vampires aren't seen as monsters, but victims of a magical disease. If you or any others are interested please send a PM or contact me here. I can send a PDF file or kindle mobi. The book description is:

All vampires were once human. Who says they can't be again?
Never Again (Book of Origins 1) by Alyse Nennig
Carrying invisible wounds from a tragic childhood, Hannah Jacobs doesn't allow herself to fall in love - until she meets John Trott. Sexy as hell, charming, and sensitive, she immediately finds herself drawn to him and, within days, giving him her heart. Twice broken, John effortlessly makes her heart whole again, except Hannah's buried fear threatens to shatter it once more as dangerous circumstances reveal dark secrets.

One is a vampire and the other a vampire hunter, making a relationship impossible as they’ve been labeled natural enemies throughout history. A witch's journal, however, tells a much different tale. Centuries old it holds a dark and troubled past with a cure and prophecy, giving Hannah and John a future. But, it's one they'll never see… if she has a shattered heart.

Thanks!

message 44: by U.L. (last edited Apr 13, 2017 07:39PM) (new)

U.L. Harper (ulharper) | 4 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

OMG, I would love for you to review my new book The Secret Deaths of Arthur Lowe. It'll be free here https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Deaths-... on Amazon starting tomorrow. If not, I can send you a .pdf. The genre is fiction/horror/YA? Not kidding. I'm already excited. Tell me of any way I can sweeten the deal for you.

message 45: by Moshe (last edited Apr 19, 2017 06:09AM) (new)

Moshe Trotman | 3 comments LOVE SO INNOCENT Powerful and riveting! by Moshe Trotman

Anyone want a free copy? PM me, or email me at simpleauthor7@gmail.com

All in hope of an honest review.

LOVE SO INNOCENT

Synopsis

LOVE SO INNOCENT by Moshe Trotman is a pulsating, thought-evoking, thrilling and mind-blowing story about a man named Jimmy. His love experience takes him through the surreal adventure of unearthing deep emotions that will resonate with your soul. The underlying events that weave through the story will hold you spell-bound as it is full of so many unexpected occurrences. The triumph of our will, inner strength over our emotions is called to test as we read through this dynamic work of art.

The intrigues based on concepts of diversity and raw emotions are well steeped in this book. It is one captivating piece that can bring bright lights in a rich stream into your world. This sublime mastery about how to present a love story as shown in this book holds the ace in every range.

message 46: by Cherry (new)

Cherry London (cherrya_london) | 11 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Hi ariel, are you still reviewing books ?
I wrote a children's book : Ellie-Mae's Caribbean Adventure and it would be nice if you could review it .
Ellie-Mae's Caribbean Adventure by Emris Lindsay

message 47: by G. (new)

G. Mlynek (gmlynek) | 3 comments Hi Ariel,

I have an eBook to review. An Animalish Man: How often do guys think about sex. It is a suspenseful and unconventional short story.
The book is available for free now via Free Book Promotion. So you can check it out and decide if you are interested.
If have any questions, just contact me.
Regards
G. Mlynek

message 48: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Tanek (nicholastanek) | 1 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

I have a brand new book, which is a true story and is tribute to the NJ/NY kink community.
Your Kinky Friends
Your Kinky Friends by Nicholas Tanek

I would love it if you would review it. I can gift you a kindle version of the book. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Nicholas Tanek

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Miller (sunmuse) | 4 comments Hello! Not sure you are still looking for books but I've got one if you are! It's free for download at amazon, but I can send it in a different format if you prefer. It's a dark fantasy novel.

Haunting Weir

http://a.co/aItaZSk

If anyone else is interested I can send it to anyone! Also I can do review exchanges if anyone is interested, but PM me. I'm not the author, but they are friends of mine.

Thanks!
Emma

message 50: by Hope (new)

Hope Edwards (fangirl_life29) Hi, I'm Hope.
I review almost any YA novel.
I have a bookstagram, twitter and blog (fan-girl-tabulous, link in bio)
I typically try to stick with physical copies bcause I'm not allowed to have my phone out during school and it gets challanging to read an e-book.
If intrested PM me!

« previous 1 3 4