500 Great Books By Women discussion

2017 YoRWoC > Stef's 2017 reading WOC

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stef (new)

Stef Rozitis | 7 comments I am only taregetting 6. This is because I am also committed to reading a certain number of LGBTIQA+ and Australian authors (I do realise some authors fit more than one of these categories). I also have limited funds for buying or tracking down books, since losing my regular work I have become an opportunistic reader- reading what I find.

To my shame I didn't even get to 12 WOC last year.

This year I will read at least 6, it's a small target but maybe if I do this continuously over many years it will become something!

message 2: by Aubrey (last edited Jan 25, 2017 03:53PM) (new)

Aubrey (korrick) | 2004 comments Welcome, Stef! Every little bit counts. Besides, the year has just begun, so you may find yourself in circumstances more conducive to increased amounts before 2017's out.

I see that you've posted in the Submissions discussion, so I hope you've found what you were looking for in the Directories Discussion. I'm going to keep it unread until I can get on my computer and process your submission, as that's how I keep track of recent contributions.

message 3: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 123 comments Welcome stef, every little counts. I've found that it can be hard to find a lot of the authors I want to read. My library is great but I'm still often thwarted in my search. Never feel bad about what you can manage