PageHabit Book Club discussion

The Edge of Everything (The Edge of Everything, #1)
This topic is about The Edge of Everything
The Edge Of Everything > Welcome to the Read A Long!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Jan 26, 2017 11:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Heather (bookables) Hello everyone!

On this board is where we discussing The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles!

This book is naturally broken up into 4 parts so that is how we will be reading it.

Each week Dana or Heather will be leading the Discussion on a separate folder where we all can really delve into the book & talk about it.

Please join in the fun! Let's have fun reading & talking all about The Edge of Everything! We will have a liveshow at the end of the month to talk about the book as a whole.

Here is the schedule for reading The Edge of Everything

February 1st-8th: Read Part 1 (Pages 1-70) Lead by Dana
February 8th-15th: Read Part 2 (Pages 73-171) Lead by Heather
February 15th-22: Read Part 3 (Pages 175-258) Lead by Dana
February 22-28: Read Part 4 (Pages261-357) Lead by Heather

We will also be talking about the book on Twitter & Instagram using the #edgeofreading so please feel free to join us on those platforms as well!

Corinna | 2 comments I am so very excited to participate in this read-along. I am doing the 'By Your Side' one too and these are a first for me! I know it will be challenging with working full time and two grad school classes (One being BIOSTATS!), but I am super excited - especially b/c the hosts are two of my very favorite YouTubers! <3 I have yet to get my Quarterly box but received the email this morning that it is on its way!!! :)

message 3: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine (thecatarmy) I'll be getting my box sometime next week so I'll join in then. Excitement!

message 4: by Yorick (new)

Yorick (yorickwell) | 1 comments I only just got my YALitBox yesterday. I'll try to catch up.

Jennifer  (jenbibi23) | 1 comments I had to take a break after the first 20 pages. I was freaking out about what was going to happen and my heart was going nuts. Luckily 20 pages later, I'm hooked, and I can keep reading.