Books starting 25th January 2017 > The Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitc

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen | 468 comments Mod
Please discuss the book here :)

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen | 468 comments Mod
I've started reading this book and I'm really enjoying the first part which is very much like an Agatha Christie story so far :)

message 3: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Jones (ramblingsofanelfpire) I managed to pick this one up from the library but I only have it for a week so we'll see if I get to it!

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 468 comments Mod
This book is so compelling! I love it so far and I'm nearly halfway through :)

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen | 468 comments Mod
I've just finished this book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The two stories were so cleverly intertwined that you're actually trying to solve puzzles everywhere. A very entertaining read :)

message 6: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Jones (ramblingsofanelfpire) I finished this one yesterday! I started it on Friday evening and just couldn't put it down. Like Jen said, the stories were really well intertwined and I enjoyed trying to figure out the mysteries. I'd definitely read more crime fiction by Anthony Horowitz.

message 7: by Tania (new)

Tania | 54 comments I have reserved it from the library, but there is a bit of a queue so it will be a while before I get to it. Looking forward to it now.

message 8: by Tania (new)

Tania | 54 comments I started this one last night. Still on the manuscript part but I heard it really picks up after that.

message 9: by Tania (new)

Tania | 54 comments Finished the other day and found it very enjoyable. I may try to get to some of his other stories now, I'm intrigued by the Sherlock Holmes ones he has written. The House of Silk and Moriarty.

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen | 468 comments Mod
Tania wrote: "Finished the other day and found it very enjoyable. I may try to get to some of his other stories now, I'm intrigued by the Sherlock Holmes ones he has written. The House of Silk an..."
I'm glad you enjoyed the book Tania. I have read both of his Sherlock Holmes stories and can recommend them :)