Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Am I the only one that

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Okay so I'm wondering here, if I'm the only one that thinks that the picture on the front kind of looks like a mask? I know that it's 'The Tie' he uses in Anna's bedroom when he's over there and a few other places as well. But I see a mask sort of. Maybe it's the way that it's laying? I don't know. Does anyone besides me see this?

Addyangel I do not see a mask. Sorry.

Ankita Dutta As an avid lover of contemporary romance, I decided to start writing a book 2 years ago.

An alpha male with a heart and baggage, this book is the first in a series of three.

When Manhattan royalty, Ian Sanders, meets bright-eyed chef Ella Scott, who has the power to reduce his intellectual abilities to alarming proportions, their lives are sprinkled with sexy liaisons, a pinch of hope, along with a dollop of tragic, life-changing consequences

A new chapter on wattpad every 2 weeks.

Would love for you all to read & follow. Your comments and feedback are welcome with open arms:)

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/x9ADBaFZdC
a moment ago

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Bryant Actually I see it as the female reproductive organs.

Jerico Knight The first time I saw it on Audible, I thought it was a mask on the thumbnail. I realized it was a tie when I blew it up full size.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenn wrote: "Actually I see it as the female reproductive organs."

I have to agree with Jenn. It looks like that more than a mask, for sure.