Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

Dana Rongione
This topic is about Dana Rongione
Will You Join My Launch Team?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana Rongione (danarongione) | 7 comments I need 100 “ultra-dedicated” people who are willing to be beta readers and to help share the release of my next book, I Once Was Lost: A Delaware Detectives Mystery, with their friends, family members, and social platforms. Would you be willing to help? Offer valuable feedback, get a free copy of the book, win prizes and more. Find out more information at http://ddmystery4.weebly.com. Thank you in advance!

message 2: by mRose (new)

mRose (mrosebarnett) this sounds fun. so from the cover of the others I'd guess this is a children's or middle grade series?

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana Rongione (danarongione) | 7 comments Yes, you are correct. It is a middle-grade mystery around 25,000 words in length.

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana Rongione (danarongione) | 7 comments mRose wrote: "this sounds fun. so from the cover of the others I'd guess this is a children's or middle grade series?"

If you are interested in joining, please sign up at the link above. This keeps my team in one place and makes it easier for me to make sure I don't lose track of anyone. Thanks again!