YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Play Mate (Roommates, #2)
This topic is about The Play Mate
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > The Roommates Series By Kendall Ryan - Reading from Book 2 from September 1st 2017

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85693 comments Mod
The last time I saw my best friend’s younger brother, he was a geek wearing braces. But when Cannon shows up to crash in my spare room, I get a swift reality check.

Now twenty-four, he’s broad shouldered and masculine, and so sinfully sexy, I want to climb him like the jungle gyms we used to enjoy. At six-foot-something with lean muscles hiding under his T-shirt, a deep sexy voice, and full lips that pull into a smirk when he studies me, he’s pure temptation.

Fresh out of a messy breakup, he doesn’t want any entanglements. But I can resist, right?

I’m holding strong until the third night of our new arrangement when we get drunk and he confesses his biggest secret of all: he’s cursed when it comes to sex. Apparently he’s a god in bed, and women instantly fall in love with him.

I’m calling bullshit. In fact, I’m going to prove him wrong, and if I rack up a few much-needed orgasms in the process, all the better.

There’s no way I’m going to fall in love with Cannon. But once we start…I realize betting against him may have been the biggest mistake of my life.

THE ROOM MATE is a full-length standalone romance.

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments Chapter 1: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments Chapter 7: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Sharon (last edited Feb 02, 2017 06:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments Chapter 8: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments Chapter 17: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments Ending Thoughts: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments Sharon wrote: "Chapter 7: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 8: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments Sharon wrote: "Chapter 8: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments Chapter 17
(view spoiler)

message 10: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments Chapter 24
(view spoiler)

message 11: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments Sharon wrote: "Ending Thoughts: [spoilers removed]"

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I didn't, unfortunately. My review is here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 12: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 1st of September 2017

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments The Play Mate (Roommates, #2) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments The Play Mate (Roommates, #2) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 6 (view spoiler)

Chapter 17 (view spoiler)

End (view spoiler)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments The House Mate (Roommates, #3) by Kendall Ryan

Chapter 1 (view spoiler)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments The House Mate (Roommates, #3) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 6 (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments Wow...you are reading them fast.

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Sorry. xD Smut books have a special place in my heart. LOL.

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments No worries. I am just reading the second one. Should update by tonight.

Chapter 13 (view spoiler)

Chapter 19 (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments The Play Mate (Roommates, #2) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 3: (view spoiler)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments The Soul Mate (Roommates, #4) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Sharon wrote: "The Play Mate (Roommates, #2) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 3: [spoilers removed]"

Welcome to the read! xD Sorry I'm way ahead. I've got a ton of books to read this month.

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments Amanda Setasha wrote: "Sharon wrote: "The Play Mate (Roommates, #2) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 3: [spoilers removed]"

Welcome to the read! xD Sorry I'm way ahead. I've got a ton of books to read this month."

Sorry, my phone was acting weird. I should finish the second and third today. Also, I will be reading for the fourth on the seventh.

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments The Soul Mate (Roommates, #4) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 4 (view spoiler)

Chapter 14 (view spoiler)

End (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments The Play Mate (Roommates, #2) by Kendall Ryan
Chapter 6: (view spoiler)

Chapter 13: (view spoiler)

Chapter 20: (view spoiler)

Ending Thoughts: (view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.