Shut Up & Read discussion

Scented
This topic is about Scented
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 683} Scented by R.J. Crayton

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Leigh | 15911 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Scented
Author: R.J. Crayton
Genre: paranormal
: Formats Available: Mobi, Epub, Pdf
Pages: 230

Synopsis:

Sixteen-year-old Bryan Harper has felt alone since the day eight years ago that a sickening, unfamiliar scent wafted from his mother. When he realized too late the new odor was a prelude announcing death, he knew his new sense of smell is a gift, not a curse. At a young age Lauraline Reese escaped death, yet its specter still haunts her. Unable to let go of the feeling that death has not forgotten her, Lauraline finds it hard to find peace with the storm that almost took her life. When Lauraline walks into his life, Bryan knows instantly that she is different from the others. He doesn't know why she appeared, but there is one thing he is sure of: his life is about to change. He just doesn't know how. As the two grow close, Lauraline helps Bryan discover a vital message, and Bryan finds himself in a race against death to set things right. Can Bryan live a normal life despite his talent in scenting death? Or will he be forever marred by the curse of knowing when someone will die next? Scented is a stirring new tale for those drawn to stories with mysterious supernatural forces, unexpected powers and budding young love.

The first 10 people to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: February 14, 2017

message 2: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (last edited Mar 13, 2017 06:10AM) (new)

Reviewers
1.Elise- eliseloring151@hotmail.com -mobi
2.Angala- reviewsbyang@gmail.com -mobi
3.Amanda-Victoria- avjsumrall16@gmail.com -pdf

Elise (redentrapy) | 259 comments eliseloring151@hotmail.com in. .mobi please

message 4: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Elise wrote: "eliseloring151@hotmail.com in. .mobi please"

I have added you.

message 5: by Angala (new)

Angala Fox (reviewsbyang) reviewsbyang@gmail.com
mobi please

message 6: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Angala wrote: "reviewsbyang@gmail.com
mobi please"

I have added you.

Elise (redentrapy) | 259 comments I'm almost done my friend committed suicide and with the funeral preparations and everything else I haven't had a chance will have it up tomorrow at the latest!

message 8: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Elise wrote: "I'm almost done my friend committed suicide and with the funeral preparations and everything else I haven't had a chance will have it up tomorrow at the latest!"

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your review can wait until you are able to get it done.

Elise (redentrapy) | 259 comments finished the book I'll review tomorrow thank you

message 10: by Amanda-Victoria (new)

Amanda-Victoria Sumrall (amandasumrall) Ill love to read and review. My email is avjsumrall16@gmail.com

message 11: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Amanda-Victoria wrote: "Ill love to read and review. My email is avjsumrall16@gmail.com"

What format do you need?

message 12: by Amanda-Victoria (new)

Amanda-Victoria Sumrall (amandasumrall) Pdf

message 13: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Amanda-Victoria wrote: "Pdf"

I have added you.