Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Chatting About Books > Being all judgy is a GOOD thing in this case!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 2010 comments My chapter of the Romance Writers of America is looking for romancing-reading (not writing - your time is coming soon) judges for this year's National Excellence in Romance Fiction Award:

Seeking romance readers!

FCRW is excited to announce that the National Excellence in Romance Fiction Award (NERFA) reader-judge sign up is now open to new readers. Help us recognize and bring attention to the best romance fiction of 2016. if you are available to read and judge romance novels from April 12 - May 24, 2017, please sign up using the form at:
http://www.firstcoastromancewriters.c....

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments I tried this last time and never got any books to read. :(

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 2010 comments :( Try again! Sometimes it depends on your category preference and how many books are entered in a category.

message 4: by Priya (new)

Priya (priyachennareddy) Thank you for the info Abigail. Signed up. This is my first time as a reader- judge. I hope this would be a good experience.

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 2010 comments Yay!

message 6: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) | 648 comments Awesome!!! I did this last year and one of the books they sent me turned into one of my favourite series of the year, new to me author that I'm now a huge fan of! :D

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 2010 comments Oh, yay! I'm all warm and fuzzy hearing that. :)

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) | 2010 comments We still need some judges! Reading starts in April.