2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2017 > Sarah's Challenge in 2017

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1987) | 10 comments Okay my goal is to read 20 books this year... hoping this can get done as I sometimes tend to pick books up and then put them down only for them to be forgotten. I have not read in awhile and am looking forward to becoming in love with the hobby again.

Currently reading: The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow (Bright's Pond #1) AND Married for Life: Inspirations from Those Married 50 Years or More.

Trying a new thing and listening to:
Are We Smart Enough to Know How Smart Animals Are?

message 2: by Sarah (last edited Apr 22, 2017 05:48AM) (new)

Sarah (sarah1987) | 10 comments I have read 3/20 books hoping I can manage to find my way back into things.

Books I have read:

1.The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow (Bright's Pond #1) by Joyce Magnin
2.Charlotte Figg Takes Over Paradise (Bright's Pond #2) by Joyce Magnin

I also read...
3.Disney Princess Beginnings: Belle's Discovery by Random House Disney

I have disliked my reading material so far and am hoping to find an author to fall in love with again! Keeping my fingers crossed the next book goes over well.

Disney Princess was not bad at all but I don't really count it because it was a quick read.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Burton | 234 comments Do you like romance?? If so you should try Altered Engagement by Nancy Adams. It is an awesome read!!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1987) | 10 comments Jennifer I do like romance and was actually looking for a romance novel lol!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1987) | 10 comments I finished Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen yesterday! I fell in love with reading again! I could NOT put this book down.