New Adult Book Club discussion

No Secrets: A Multicultural New Adult Romance
This topic is about No Secrets
Archived Read it Review it 2017 > #12/17 No Secrets by N. Raines

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (last edited Mar 08, 2017 05:54PM) (new)

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments #12/17
Title: No Secrets
Author: N. Raines
Genre: New Adult Romance
Heat Level: Mild to Moderate
Formats: mobi & Epub
Copies: 20 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
*GIVEAWAY by author ~ Anyone who RI&RI this book within the three week time limited will be entered into a draw for the chance to win one of two $10 GC.

Synopsis:

She wants him…
Alyxandra Franklin crushed on Cris Garcia the first time they met. He wasn't like the guys in her crowd, the boys in grown-up bodies. No, Cris was a man. A man who'd stand up for his girl, hold her close and keep her love safe. In spite of her feelings, Alyx never made a move on him. How could she? He belonged to her best friend, Gabi. And now it's too late.

He hates her…
Cris figures if he never sees Alyx Franklin again, it'll be too soon. She's nothing but a spoiled stupid rich girl, too busy partying to care about anyone but herself. She's the reason Gabi, the girl he loved, lost her life.

But he's wrong. Gabi had secrets. When those secrets blow up his life, Cris is willing to go to any lengths to unravel the lies. Even if that means befriending Alyx—and sleeping with her—to learn the truth.

- - - - -

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You

Reviewers:
1 - Jamie - ePub - jcfreeman2009@gmail.com
2 - Nicole - .mobi - catwoman0667@yahoo.com

3 - Maria Christina - ePub - mariacristinajoy@yahoo.com
4 - Stacey - .mobi - Staceynixon@aol.com
5 - Christina - .mobi - mc_contreras@hotmail.com
6 - M - ePub - mafalda.verde.teixeira@hotmail.com

7 - Becca - ePub - rachelbird10@Yahoo.com
8 - Markella - .mobi - aki.n.costi_47@kindle.com
9 - Crystal - .mobi - copeways0609@yahoo.com
10 - Beth - ePub - bcherry27@yahoo.com
11 - Jessica - .mobi - Jessh712@gmail.com
12 - Dee - ePub - dprice1218@gmail.com

13 - Chelsea - chelsrichardson15_20@kindle.com
14 - Crystal - ePub - hotdamn_9@hotmail.com

All reviews MUST be in by FEBRUARY 19TH to be entered in the Giveaway

15 -

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments jcfreeman2009@gmail.com

I would to review a ePub version please. Thanks

Nicole Curry (colebowl91) | 82 comments mobi catwoman0667@yahoo.com

message 4: by Cristina (last edited Jan 23, 2017 09:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cristina (mariacristinajoy) | 21 comments I would love to review this. In epub please
mariacristinajoy@yahoo.com

Stacey | 364 comments Love to read
Staceynixon@aol.com
Mini please x

Christina | 39 comments mc_contreras@hotmail.com - mobi please

message 7: by M (new) - rated it 3 stars

M (mafaldavt) | 63 comments I'd love to read this. mafalda.verde.teixeira@hotmail.com
ePub, please

message 8: by Becca (new)

Becca | 9 comments I would love to read this (ePub)! rachelbird10@Yahoo.com

Markella (ellacosti) aki.n.costi_47@kindle.com mobi please! Thank you!

message 10: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal Miller (cam0609) | 1 comments copeways0609@yahoo.com
Yes please

message 11: by Beth (new)

Beth C. (beth_cherry) | 107 comments Sounds great! I'd love to read it. ePub to bcherry27@yahoo.com please. Thanks!

message 12: by Judith (new)

Judith | 17 comments Drjayqbiw@gmail.com, ePub format please

Jessica Petrucci | 83 comments Jessh712@gmail.com mobi please!

Christina | 39 comments Christina wrote: "mc_contreras@hotmail.com - mobi please"

I haven't received my copy yet :(

message 15: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5464 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 15th February (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 16: by M (new) - rated it 3 stars

M (mafaldavt) | 63 comments Derna wrote: "I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 15th February (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your re..."

Hi Derna,
I was sent the mobi version of the book, but I had asked for the ePup format, since it was listed as an option. Could you please send me the book in ePub? Thank you! :)

message 17: by Derna (new)

M wrote: "Derna wrote: "I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 15th February (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and ..."

Apologies. Resent x

message 18: by Dee (new)

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments ePub please to dprice1218@gmail.com. Thank you

message 19: by Derna (new)

Dee wrote: "ePub please to dprice1218@gmail.com. Thank you"
Sent

message 20: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (audaciousreads) chelsrichardson15_20@kindle.com

Crystal  | 145 comments hotdamn_9@hotmail.com epub please

message 22: by Nona (new)

Nona Raines | 8 comments Hi everyone! Just want to say thank you to the folks who have offered to take the time to read and review No Secrets. I really appreciate it! <3

Jessica Petrucci | 83 comments I didn't get my copy

message 24: by Derna (new)

Jessica wrote: "I didn't get my copy"

Sent.

message 25: by Derna (new)

Chelsea wrote: "chelsrichardson15_20@kindle.com"

Sent

message 26: by Derna (new)

Crystal wrote: "hotdamn_9@hotmail.com epub please"

Sent

message 27: by Karina (new)

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments All Reviews are due by FEBRUARY 19th to be considered in the giveaway. Also all reviews should be in within that date in accordance with our 3 week time limit.

Thank you!

message 31: by Dee (new)

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments Here is my review. Thanks!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 33: by M (new) - rated it 3 stars

M (mafaldavt) | 63 comments Here's my review. Thanks for the opportunity!

message 34: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments REVIEWS NOW DUE

message 36: by Nona (new)

Nona Raines | 8 comments Hi, I would like to thank everyone once again who took the time to read and review NO SECRETS. I have used Random.org to select the 2 winners of the $10 gcs. The winners are M and Nicole. Could you friends please leave a note in this thread for how to contact you or if you prefer, please email me at nona @ nonaraines . com (no spaces). Thank you so much! :-)

message 37: by M (new) - rated it 3 stars

M (mafaldavt) | 63 comments Hi Nona! I'm so happy to be one of the winners of your giveaway, thank you for the opportunity! You can send me a message here on Goodreads or email me at mafalda.verde.teixeira@hotmail.com

Nicole Curry (colebowl91) | 82 comments Nona wrote: "Hi, I would like to thank everyone once again who took the time to read and review NO SECRETS. I have used Random.org to select the 2 winners of the $10 gcs. The winners are M and Nicole. Could you..."

Yay! My email is catwoman0667@yahoo.com and that is how you can contact me and I am also emailing you!

Christina | 39 comments I'm sorry it took so long, Please see below my review and thank you for the opportunity.