The Not a Book Club Club discussion

Winter's Heart (The Wheel of Time, #9)
This topic is about Winter's Heart
Wheel of Time > WH: Part 3 (Chapters 5-8)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bill | 1596 comments Part 3

Please keep all discussion and speculation to the events of Part 3 (Chapters 5-8).

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling this for your good read friends.

Please do not discuss events from later chapters/books. Referring back to events from a previous section/book is fine.

message 2: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
More Perrin being mad and Elayne trying to become Queen. Faile trying to adjust to being a captive. Mat is still MIA. Did I miss anything?

I'm not bored, but I'm still pretty much waiting for stuff to start happening. A lot of talking, not very much action.

Sumant | 522 comments Yep nothing seems to be happening so far, just tedious dialogue between characters.

The kin are super boring.

Bill | 1596 comments I can't keep any of the kin, aes sedai or sea folk with Elayne straight. They all just meld together for me until there is some description to separate them.

Sumant | 522 comments Same has happened with me regarding forsaken and sea changes.

message 6: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
I'm on my second read through and I still don't know who many of the characters are. Forsaken are the worst though because their names change a lot, so I don't always associate one with another.

Bill | 1596 comments Yeah the forsaken are tough. I want to look them up but am scared of spoilers.