What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Paranormal books set in Delaware and Utah

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Myst (new)

Myst | 48 comments I've given myself a challenge to read a book of paranormal nature from each of the states.

But finding a book set in Delaware or Utah is tricky.

I don't care if it's vampires, angels, demons, shapeshifters, zombies, mermaids etc. as long as a majority of the setting is in Delaware or Utah.

message 2: by Stephen (last edited Jan 24, 2017 08:22AM) (new)

Stephen (swynn68) | 78 comments For Delaware try:
Hawkes Harbor is a vampire novel set in Delaware. I read it a few years ago for a 50-states challenge. I wasn't fond of it, but I completed the challenge.

V.K. Forrest's "Clare Point" series is a vampire-romance series set in Delaware. I haven't read it because romance, but if I ever do another 50-states challenge I may read one anyway. It begins with Eternal.

I can't help with Utah except to point you to this list of books set in Utah, which contains entries like Everneath and Roots, which might meet your criteria.

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 323 comments Dean Murray has a YA paranormal series set in and around Utah. Broken is book one in the reflections series. I haven't read it, though, because the reviews are pretty brutal.

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 323 comments If you'd like a suggestion for Arizona I really enjoyed the Witches of Cleopatra Hill. Darkangel starts off that series