Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers needed for ketogenic diet cookbook

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Whelan | 7 comments "When on the ketogenic diet, you’re simply using your body’s own natural response to certain foods in order to burn unwanted fat and shed weight. Endorsed by the Mayo Clinic and others in the medical community, the ketogenic diet has been proven as a healthy, effective way of achieving weight loss, as it consists of low-carb, high fat foods that prompt the body to burn fat for energy instead of glucose.

The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners is the most simple, easy-to-use guide for beginning the ketogenic diet and starting on the road to success."

Free print and digital copies available for review - please reach out here or to team@callistopublishersclub.com with your preferred format.

message 2: by Lakesha (new)

Lakesha Foster (lakeshafoster) | 32 comments Hello! I am very interested in reading your book. I am willing to read a print copy of this book. My E-mail Address is: lakeshafoster@outlook.com.

message 3: by Driver (new)

Driver I'm probably too late, but in case there is still a physical copy available I'd love to review it. Please let me know if I should provide you with my address at the e-mail listed above. Thank you!

message 4: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Whelan | 7 comments These are definitely still available for review, yes please reach out to team@callistopublishersclub.com for a copy!

Jackie Where do we get the code from for the free print version?

message 6: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Whelan | 7 comments We will email you the code to order the free print version via team@callistopublishersclub.com.

Thanks!