Keeper of the Lost Cities (RP) discussion

Roleplay > Lone Character Adoption

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, First-in-Command (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 6588 comments Mod
For the characters of members who left and didn't have their own character thread, or for the individual characters you just can't deal with anymore.

((Tals, you gotta get it approved by me before putting any of your people up because then otherwise all of a sudden every character you have will be up *squinty eyes*

message 2: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, First-in-Command (last edited Jan 23, 2017 04:02PM) (new)

Adopted by Catherine

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, First-in-Command (new)

Yeah yah do

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments I adopt?

message 5: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, First-in-Command (new)

*nod nod* Yous adopt. :3

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Yes mes adopt *nod nod*

message 7: by daizhenzong (new)

daizhenzong | 1 comments yu

message 8: by Abby ~Sign Please~ (last edited Jan 26, 2017 04:59PM) (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments I would like to adopt one of Winter's remaining characters please!

(view spoiler)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Sure but I'm gonna need a suggestion for her.

message 10: by *Amelia*, Protecter of Popsicles (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) | 658 comments Mod
Maybe make her a telepath?

Ooh... Maybe she's a strong one but has a hard time with control and blocking, and so WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER, she accidentally read a councilor's mind or something and found out something important, but they didn't dare wash her because she was too young, so they've been keeping a VERY CLOSE watch on her since then, and everyone is wary of her because of their strange interest...

Not sure how much sense that makes, actually, but the idea popped into my head and I had to write it down. I WOULD suggest telepath though. Or shade, although you've already said that would be to dark for her....

message 11: by *Amelia*, Protecter of Popsicles (new)

Ooh, that would be interesting...

Anyway, Abby, probably anything's fine, as long as it isn't one of the super rare abilities.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments I'm gonna do Telepath, like you suggested, Amelia. I can't do shade because that's waaaay to dark for her. And Nobody... You're a mod?

message 13: by *Amelia*, Protecter of Popsicles (new)

Yeah. We decided that if she was going to be Em's envoy that she probably needed the priveleges so she could do things with out having to go through us so much. Makes things simpler. Also this group has over 50 people now, (even if a lot are inactive) so we probably needed another one...

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Ok, can I adopt Capella now?

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments I did

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments No problem