MCLS Reading Challenge discussion

If You Want to Be Eligible for the Drawings, Add Your Last Names!!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (patriciau) | 168 comments Mod
Hi Again,

One last time - if you want to be eligible for the monthly drawings ($25 gift cards to Amazon or Barnes & Noble), you have to make your last name visible on your Goodreads account. We have several people with the same first names, and I don't have any way to know who is who if you only make your first name visible. If you don't want to use your last name, use your library. If I draw your name and don;t know who you are, I will draw again.

Thanks.

Patty

message 2: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Harrington | 2 comments T - Tuck Everlasting by: Babbitt, Natalie

message 3: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Harrington | 2 comments O - One for the Money by: Janet Evanovich

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Hi Shirley!

Glad you are joining us. Please add your entries to the Bookshelf.

Thanks.

Patty

message 5: by Stephanie (last edited Jan 24, 2017 12:49PM) (new)

Stephanie (stephthebookworm) | 17 comments I use only my last initial due to privacy concerns (I have a blog and many friends on here that came from my blog). Is my initial enough?

message 6: by Patricia (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I use only my initial for privacy concerns (I have a blog and many friends on here that came from my blog). Is my initial enough?"

Not if I can't identify who you are, and right now, I can't. You can set Goodreads so only your friends can see your last name. Add me as a friend and we should be fine.

Thanks.

Patty

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephthebookworm) | 17 comments Will do- thanks!

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephthebookworm) | 17 comments I work at Greece, since I know you need our locations too. :)