it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > Alex's journal

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments Ok wow O_O

message 2: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments Wow.... this is pretty interesting..

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments Blue wrote: "Wow.... this is pretty interesting.."

XD

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments ALEJANDRO the Angel that fell wrote: "I know but you guys have to convince me to tell my life's story"

Thats all though?

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments ALEJANDRO the Angel that fell wrote: "me at church
"

OMG ALL THE TIME

message 6: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments True.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

ALEJANDRO the Angel that fell wrote: "me at church
"

ALL THE TIME!

message 8: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments ALEJANDRO the Angel that fell wrote: "still have lots to say on my journal"

cool ;)

message 9: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments Masi wrote: "Alejandro, you deleted your post from my journal so you wouldn't get in trouble? How smart, just never go in my journal EVER again."
What's wrong?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi wrote: "Alejandro, you deleted your post from my journal so you wouldn't get in trouble? How smart, just never go in my journal EVER again."

OH sure. Make your journal blank so I couldn't read your post. I was enjoying reading your posts!

message 11: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments Masi wrote: "You like my journal?"

Yes. I was reading them..

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi wrote: "You like my journal?"

Yes ma'am. I love reading your journal.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi wrote: "Yay! My life is pretty crazy so I have like a ton of things to write.."

It seems like everyone's life is crazy. Including mine.

message 14: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments Masi wrote: "Yay! My life is pretty crazy so I have like a ton of things to write.."

Can you please not have it blank? I love reading it.

message 15: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 19444 comments Mod
This journal was not in a folder and was then therefore noticed and moved into its alphabetically appropriate folder; A.

message 16: by jay, rip (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 35349 comments Mod
Hey listen bro, i've been getting multiple complaints about you. This is your third strike. You WILL get banned from this group, i know you've been deleting your posts but someone had been showing me screenshots

message 17: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16128 comments Hey um, may I ask how you search up the images?

message 18: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 65 comments Hmm...interesting Journal...

Phoenix~They/Them | 4615 comments Hey Alex

Phoenix~They/Them | 4615 comments Check out my new character

message 21: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16128 comments Alejandro the Ark Angel of Darkness and the Angel of Death wrote: "just search up funny memes"

Um, thanks!

message 22: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments see you on the other side wrote: "this is my real journal that's really mine

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/..."

kkkkk