THE Group for Authors! discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn Woods (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments Hi Ibrahim. Can you please paste the quote here so I can have a closer look?

Just an added note that in the future all questions like this should be posted in the Goodreads Librarians Group.

message 2: by David (new)

David Wake (davidwake) | 14 comments I wanted to send a private message to Ibrahim, but I can't seem to get that to work. It's just to ask a question relating to his book.

message 3: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn Woods (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments Ibrahim wrote: "Dear Jaclyn, Goodreads Librarians Group (admin: rivka) told me to come here!"

Sorry for the confusion!

Can you please give me a step-by-step guide as to how you added the quote originally?

message 4: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn Woods (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments Hi Ibrahim. Thanks for the added information. I've had a look and it appears you originally shared this quote to the site on the 20th December 2016, which is why you weren't able to re-add it now, and also why you're not seeing this at the top of the most recently added list when sorting your quotes.

It also appears that this was originally attributed to the wrong book, which I've now fixed, as you can see here:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8116927

Let me know if you have any further questions!

message 5: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn Woods (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments Not a problem at all – please always feel welcome to reach out if you have any concerns!