The Bone Season Series by Samantha Shannon – A Read Along discussion

The Mime Order (The Bone Season, #2)
This topic is about The Mime Order
BONE SEASON Wk 3 - Ch. 20-29 > The Mime Order

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shae, Mollisher (new) - added it

Shae McDaniel (shaelit) | 67 comments Mod
Do not enter this thread until you have finished The Bone Season for here there be spoilers!

Pop some confetti, y'all, for we have finished the first half of this readalong! Now that The Bone Season and its mysteries lay spread before you, what did you think? What surprised you? Pleased you? Excited you? Did your favorites change between the beginning and the end? What did you think of the deaths? (Poor Liss! And Seb, my ghostly child!)

And, just as importantly, what are you looking forward to seeing in The Mime Order? What do you want to see more of? Less of? I'll post the schedule again below as a refresher, but until we reach the 30th, bring on the fandom chatter!

Schedule:
1/30 – THE MIME ORDER reread begins; chapters 1-9
2/9 – TMO reread; chapters 10-19
2/13 – TMO reread; chapters 20-27
2/28 – TMO reread ends
3/7 - THE SONG RISING is on sale!

message 2: by Shae, Mollisher (new) - added it

Shae McDaniel (shaelit) | 67 comments Mod
Once you all have finished, before you jump into The Mime Order I'd like to direct your attention to the Extra Information thread and the link I just posted. Paige's world never stops changing, so we thought the new character list and groupings guide might be a nice aid as you head into the next installment of Paige's fight against Scion and Nashira.

Rhiannon (fire-to-the-poppies) | 23 comments I had a look at that. It's a great refresher for if you forget character names easily like I do!

The Bone Season Series by Samantha Shannon – A...

unread topics | mark unread