Shut Up & Read discussion

Changing Perspectives (The Omega Team; Montgomery Family #2)
This topic is about Changing Perspectives
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 682} The Omega Team: Changing Perspectives by Tamara Hoffa

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: The Omega Team: Changing Perspectives
Author: Tamara Hoffa
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Formats available: pdf only
Pages: 64

Angelina Montgomery’s biggest worries were graduating her Master’s degree program and finding time for a social life. The voluptuous brunette crooned sweet love songs to the crowds of the Cowboy Saloon every weekend, but hadn’t been on a date in almost a year. When flowers and gifts started arriving at her door from a secret admirer she was initially flattered. But when her car was broken into that inclination changed to fear.

Retired Army Ranger Luiz Hernandez was one of Omega Team’s top agents. His Cuban heritage and scared visage made him the perfect man to infiltrate South American drug cartels. So why the hell were Grey and Athena sending him to babysit a co-ed with a stalker? He didn’t want the assignment, but he would do his duty.
That duty changed when he set eyes on Angelina, and he had a new mission…capture her heart.

Nothing would stand in the way of a Ranger and his goal. Not age, emotional baggage, and certainly not a mad man hiding in the shadows.

The first 25 members who sign up leaving their email address will receive a free pdf copy of this ebook for review.

Review Due Date: February 13, 2017

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimkniaz) | 3 comments kimkniaz75@gmail.com

message 3: by Angala (last edited Jan 22, 2017 11:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angala Fox (reviewsbyang) reviewsbyang@gmail.com

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise (redentrapy) | 246 comments eliseloring151@hotmail.com

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 78 comments Nikkikearn@gmail.com..... Epub please... Thank you

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) | 73 comments Sounds great. I love military men ;) Is it really just 64 pages? Is it a prequel? Still interested...

Review_request@yahoo.com

message 8: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews wrote: "Sounds great. I love military men ;) Is it really just 64 pages? Is it a prequel? Still interested...

Review_request@yahoo.com"

I only know what the author tells me. So you'll have to be in charge of letting readers know if it is a prequel. :)

Tamara | -1 comments Alyssia wrote: " Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews wrote: "Sounds great. I love military men ;) Is it really just 64 pages? Is it a prequel? Still interested...

Review_request@yahoo.com"

I only kn..."

No it is not a prequel- It's a novella- It is a full story. :)

message 10: by Ana (last edited Jan 31, 2017 03:08PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Ana (biblionative) | 43 comments Hi, can I get this?
ana.maria93@icloud.com
MOBI format please or otherwise PDF will work

message 11: by Marlene (new)

Marlene | 15 comments Can i have this one?
marly0126@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance!

message 13: by Ana (new) - rated it 1 star

Ana (biblionative) | 43 comments Hi, I never received this, so I was wondering if it got lost in my email...

message 14: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
Ana and Marlene I have just sent you both an email

message 15: by Ana (new) - rated it 1 star

Ana (biblionative) | 43 comments Got it, thank you very much <3

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments Tana~I never got my copy of the book.

message 17: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
sent everyone an email

Tamara | -1 comments I've only seen reviews from angie, angala and ana from this group. It's been months... I don't mean to be witchy, but I gave away copies of the book for reviews. I'm disappointed I did not receive them. :(