Mercy
This topic is about Mercy
Mercy > Chapter 12-Chapter15

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lilkadykitty :) | 98 comments Mod
Chapters 12-15 will be chatted about in here

Kris (xokristim) | 114 comments Mod
I hate that Mia came back. I can't wait to find out why Cam actually hired Graham. I feel really bad for Allie. It seems like their whole relationship is give-and-take. Allie gives so much and Cam just takes. It seems to me Allie will do anything to try to fix her marriage with him, but she doesn't realize that it's Cam's fault the relationship isn't working at the moment. Cam is so selfish! I hope Mia leaves for good this time.

Lime (opaluna) I feel really bad for Allie and I don't like the way Cam and Mia are being so selfish. If he really loves Mia, he should not be having an affair, he should just divorce Allie and be done with it.

Kris (xokristim) | 114 comments Mod
I wish life were so easy... it's even hard in books lol

Lime (opaluna) I agree. Divorce is not that easy, especially since it can still have a stigma.

Lilkadykitty :) | 98 comments Mod
I so get what both of you are saying. I feel as though Cam should divorce Allie and go off with Mia. That's obviously what he wants. I found it interesting how the decided the jury in this section. Are we moving on finally with this case in the next section. I want to know what is going to happen to Jamie. I feel based on his sentencing is what is going to affect how things with Allie are going to end.