Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Love in the Time of Cholera
This topic is about Love in the Time of Cholera
Page Numbering Requests > Love in the time of Cholera audiobook ISBN 9781483068541- only 1 hour/page counted

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Julia (jiujiu) | 1 comments The actual listening time is 15 hours, 40 minutes, and 59 seconds. I have a picture as evidence if needed. Currently my page count is listed as 1 page read this year instead of the 15 or 16.

Isbn number from Overdrive Listen audiobook is 9781483068541. I'm not sure why that is listed differently than the Blackstone Audio I selected above.

message 2: by Tal (last edited Jan 22, 2017 05:46PM) (new)

Tal (taliesien) Julia wrote: "The actual listening time is 15 hours, 40 minutes, and 59 seconds. I have a picture as evidence if needed. Currently my page count is listed as 1 page read this year instead of the 15 or 16.

Isbn number from Overdrive Listen audiobook is 9781483068541. I'm not sure why that is listed differently than the Blackstone Audio I selected above."

That's because it's a different edition with its own unique ISBN as it was packaged and distributed for libraries instead of retail. Very common. Apparently that edition doesn't exist in the GR database yet.

ETA: Go ahead and switch the edition on your shelves to this one: Love in the Time of Cholera