2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Thread of Fear (The Glass Sisters, #1)
This topic is about Thread of Fear
Thread of Fear > Question B

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7659 comments Mod
The story starts right off with the abduction of 10-year old Shelby Sherwood and Fiona's interview of her 6-year old brother, Colter. She was able to get the child to provide details others had not. Was that plausible? Does Fiona seem to be good at her job?

Laura | 383 comments She's very good at her job. Her interaction with Colter really got me hooked. I would have liked more details on this case, then we got.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments It was plausible. As a forensic artist, Fiona knows how to elicit details that a witness might not be able to offer at first. She also had a way with children, if I remember correctly.

Given her style and knowledge, it was very plausible. I agree that Fiona was very good at her job. You know how in some stories they will state the person is one of the best in her/his field and you never really see that distinguished? Well, that's not the case here as the author effectively proved Fiona's expertise.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "You know how in some stories they will state the person is one of the best in her/his field and you never really see that distinguished? ."

Maggie O'Dell!

Lol! I knew you'd know which heroine I was talking about:)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) I agree I thought it was plausible and I liked that we saw a couple of examples of how she earned her reputation of being one of the best with traumatized or young victims.

Good point, Danielle.