Art Lovers discussion

Art History > Khan Academy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments This site was introduced by Ker Metanoia in another thread. It is amazing what one can learn here! It has many different topics from math to Humanities. I've only posted the link for the Humanities section. Check it out! I invite you to peruse the whole site. As he said it IS addicting!

https://www.khanacademy.org/humanitie...

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (goodreadscomcatherinelc) | 1 comments Khan Academy also publishes incredibly informative videos about specific artworks. We've watched a couple ones in my lectures and they always offer great insights into an artist's art practice.

message 3: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments Catherine wrote: "Khan Academy also publishes incredibly informative videos about specific artworks. We've watched a couple ones in my lectures and they always offer great insights into an artist's art practice."

True, Catherine. In fact I heard about it with a particular film about Valezquez' Las Meninas. It is an incredible description of that work. The Khan Academy seems to have just about anything one wants to discover! What a find!