Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary ♥ (new)

Mary ♥ (sortofafairytale) | 593 comments Mod
Hello :)
Hope you are having a great day
♥♥
The third comparison is this:
Do you identify in any way with the POC person?
If yes, why?
If no, why?

message 2: by Lin (new)

Lin Let | 142 comments Yes because I'll be nice to people even if they are different, like Charles is with Tyson

message 3: by Mary ♥ (new)

^^^^
That's how I felt for Charles as well tbh :) I ship him with Selina. Back to my character, now, I could identify a lot with Zahra because despite the fact that she was not human, her emotions were. I understood her when she felt everything was her fault, when she felt sad, or happy or worried, or confused. She was very humanized, despite being a powerful jinni, and I loved the fact that everyone could identify with her

message 4: by Elisa (new)

Elisa The-Bookie-Monster (the-bookie-monster) | 135 comments I would say I do identify with Biff. He is such a supportive friend and also a smart ass for lack of a better term, which I am as well. I enjoyed his narration of the story, especially the modern day parts.

message 5: by Mary ♥ (new)

Elisa wrote: "I would say I do identify with Biff. He is such a supportive friend and also a smart ass for lack of a better term, which I am as well. I enjoyed his narration of the story, especially the modern d..."

That's cool :)
I'm glad you're enjoying it