The Beginning of the End (Zombie RP) discussion

Rᴏʟᴇᴩʟᴀʏɪɴɢ > Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ/Fᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Cᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by E L L E, We are the Walking Dead (last edited Jan 22, 2017 02:52AM) (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 545 comments Mod
FAMILY/FACTION COLLABORATION

To be used to discuss the dynamics of already agreed family and faction groups. Just to separate it from the main thread where people's requests for collabs are getting lost in amongst the family/faction discussions. If your family is set, then come here to have a chat about them.

message 2: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 783 comments Mod
yo so like AA fam
I plan on using Sira Kante or someone else ( I'm leaning towards Sira though )
and I can find some suggestions, if need be

message 3: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 151 comments Ooooh, pretty *O* and yeah, I'd like some suggestions! Can I play the youngest baby or

message 4: by Kikki (last edited Jan 26, 2017 09:12AM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 494 comments I'm gonna use David Agbodji!!!

message 5: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

knock yo'self out
I'd suggest Skai Jackson!

message 6: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 494 comments so I'm gonna be the oldest right?

message 7: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

It looks that way, unless Elle says she wants oldest ^-^

message 8: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 151 comments hmm, she's a bit on the young side, but I'll def keep her in mind! i'll have to see how old everyone else's characters are first too so i can make up my mind

also i didn't even realise this was a thing but there are a LOT of biracial half white half black fcs/celebs ???? like i didn't know they were biracial and I'm like omg ???

message 9: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 494 comments So if he's oldest he's somewhere between 24 and 20 (I'll prolly put him at 20 if he's not the oldest, 24 if he is type thing)

message 10: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

yeah most of them are mixed which is usually why there's any resources for them at all
bc people tend to favor the light-skinned actors and models, which tends to show up with more biracial celebrities
prime examples being Reece King and Dudley O'Shaughnessy

message 11: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

Kiks. The worst part about kissing a perfect 10 is how cold the mirror feels against your lips wrote: "So if he's oldest he's somewhere between 24 and 20 (I'll prolly put him at 20 if he's not the oldest, 24 if he is type thing)"

okay rad~

message 12: by E L L E, We are the Walking Dead (new)

Yeah I probably won't take the oldest, somewhere in the teens I think, just searching claims now, any help would be appreciated! I'm good with British actors/tv stars that's my niche, anyone else and I'm lost, would Simona Brown work? She's from the tv show guilt?

I did have Kylie Bunbury down already, but she's bi-racial so I'll save her for a different character

message 13: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

Simona Brown most definitely works!

message 14: by E L L E, We are the Walking Dead (new)

Then Simona Brown I shall use ^-^

message 15: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 494 comments Woo! I shall have the oldest motherly type big bro then! He'll be 24 so that should give a good range of ages for the rest yeah?

message 16: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

I might change my fc, but she'll be around 19-22

message 17: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

Yo, what's they last name?

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 494 comments Uuuhhh Fink?

message 19: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 494 comments Booker?

Dewitt?

Bioshock XD

message 20: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 151 comments McCoy? Turner? Tucker?

message 21: by sucre'd fiend, save america 2k17 (new)

Tina Turner

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments Hope it's alright that we are posting here for this lol.

So for the Hayward family (If you guys want to change the last name that's fine by me :3 )

Okay! ^.^ So, the way I had this is that basically something happened to their parents and then Ashton pretty much becomes the single parent. They have a family restaurant and since my guy turned 19 when something happened to the parents he was able to take care of the rest of his family. I'm kinda asking that your character be dependent on Ash for a lot but that's really all I'm asking. :)

Any questions/concerns/changes?

message 23: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments Alrighty, well I was playing around with the idea of Maisie (name undecided) being sort of a bad kid and maybe having ended up in juvie once or twice. I'd make it so she's extremely dependent on Ashton keeping her out of trouble but she'd never admit it.

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments I like that! I basically want Ash to feel like he's juggling so much stuff that he has no time for a personal life lol. Having to deal with Maisies's character's rebelliousness would certainly accomplish that :)

message 25: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments Exactly what I was thinking! I'm also thinking that she has a certain amount of selfishness about her. She'd think she never got the attention she deserved as a kid because of the big family and now she does things to get that attention, even though she knows her bad mistakes give Ash no life other than that of getting her out of trouble with the cops.

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments Awesome! I think once the crap hits the fan about the zombies, it's really going to affect their family in the fact that now after surviving all of this, they have to survive the zombies. So how should we kill of the parents?

Btw when do you think the virus will show up more ?

message 27: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments Emi is gonna be the opposite of her twin (Maisie). She a good kid but is definitely a daydreamer and has to be reminded to do a lot of things. I'm also thinking to have her be artistic and maybe give her a disability of being deaf or maybe mute but she doesn't have to be

message 28: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments *goes to google names starting with E so twins both have names starting with it*

message 29: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments Alright, what do y'all like better? Edith (nickname would be Edi and she'd get pissed whenever someone called her Edith), Eowyn (nickname could be Winnie), Ezri, or Elaine (nickname Laney).

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments Hmm, I like the Dynamic between the two for the twins. But Dream I think you should run with that idea. I've never really seen it done and I for what you're describing for Emi I think it would fit perfectly for her. :)

XD Rose

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments I like Ezri the best

message 32: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments Ezri and Emily. Yeah that's cute ^~^

this is gonna hard rp'ing with someone with the name name as me XD

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments But what do you guys think about The Glass House for their restaurant? I was thinking it's like an italian place, and they're famous for a glass room that's next to like a botanical garden or something?

message 34: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments Oooh I like that. Maisie can be a dishwasher or busser 'cause she's bad with social interaction XD

message 35: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments Okay Rose to try and make it a little less weird I'm think Emilia and her nickname is Emi but yes very cute.

I'm thinking of going mute so school isn't as awkward for her and when the zombies do start showing up she can hear screaming and hee name being yell. I've never done a deaf or mute character but I've done a blind one and it was actually fun. It also explains why she is so dependent on her brother and her family because of using sign language.

I like the name

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments Emi could be a waitress but only for like a regular customers or something since they would know her

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments Awesome, I think it's going to be really interesting having her be mute. Ash can like throw her some sign language when it's the apocalypse and they wouldn't attract zombies.

But I really like how everything's coming together, I'm going to work on Ash some more ^.^ but as for the parents what should we do about them? Or should we wait for Elven?

message 38: by E L L E, We are the Walking Dead (new)

I'm ghosting atm guys, super busy with stuff but everything you have so far sounds really good! I'll just slot my boy in around your characters when I get the chance!

message 39: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments I know. Of course and she is definitely going to panic.

I say wait for Elven cause I wanna hear her ideas.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments The only thing I can think of is a car crash

message 41: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments Yeah, a car crash would be the most likely thing for both of them to die, honestly.

I'm getting super pumped for this fam though.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments Rose, how close should Emi and Ezri be? Are they like best friends even though they are complete opposites?

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments Yeah I was thinking that or a plane crash... but I'm good with either

Same! Been a while since I've done a big family collab.

message 44: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments Hm, it could be cute it they were like super close. Ezri could be all protective over her if you like, her only soft spot to say.

message 45: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments I think that would be really cute and I feel like Emilia would be a target for bullying since she is mute

message 46: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 134 comments That's what I was thinking. They're gonna be so cute lol.

message 47: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments Definitely

message 48: by E L L E, We are the Walking Dead (new)

Sorry guys I think I'm going to have to bail out of this collab, fraid I've bitten off more than I can chew with characters at the moment. If I have some more time in future, I might bring in a cousin or maybe a distant uncle but I'm already struggling at it is! Super sorry!!!

↱◤Samara◢ | 80 comments It's okay Elven! I totally understand. Hope we can collab in the future though! :)

@ Dream & Rose, so did we decide on how they died?

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 82 comments I think so

« previous 1