Go Fug Yourself Book Club discussion

A Gentleman in Moscow
This topic is about A Gentleman in Moscow
99 views
Past Threads > April read - A Gentleman in Moscow by a Landslide!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bonnie G. (narshkite) | 1332 comments Mod
See you in April for this one and in less than two weeks for Eight Hundred Grapes


message 2: by CynnieRose (new)

CynnieRose That's great. I'm looking forward to it.


Pamela | 314 comments so excited! Now the question is if the library will cooperate and get it to me on time!


Bonnie G. (narshkite) | 1332 comments Mod
Pamela wrote: "so excited! Now the question is if the library will cooperate and get it to me on time!"

I have the same question :)


Pamela | 314 comments Bonnie wrote: "Pamela wrote: "so excited! Now the question is if the library will cooperate and get it to me on time!"

I have the same question :)"


Hopefully you're not in NH or VA and messing up my place in line! :)


message 6: by Janet (new)

Janet (janterrydee) Well I can only get it on Kindle at this moment. Amazon.uk. say the hard cover will be released Feb 9th 2017 and the paperback 24th Aug 2017. Other than that there is a paperback released 6/9/16. that they want £31.85 for!!!!!. Will try the library.
Are all the rest of you in the U.S.A. ?
(I will be without a computer for a couple of days now).


Bonnie G. (narshkite) | 1332 comments Mod
Janet wrote: "Well I can only get it on Kindle at this moment. Amazon.uk. say the hard cover will be released Feb 9th 2017 and the paperback 24th Aug 2017. Other than that there is a paperback released 6/9/16. t..."

So sorry, I would not have put it on the poll if I had known! I just assumed it would have been published in major markets by now since it was published in September in the US. I appreciate you letting me know. I will check UK and AU dates going forward.


Bonnie G. (narshkite) | 1332 comments Mod
Pamela wrote: "Bonnie wrote: "Pamela wrote: "so excited! Now the question is if the library will cooperate and get it to me on time!"

I have the same question :)"

Hopefully you're not in NH or VA and messing up..."

We're good! I am in Fargo, so I basically don't conflict with anyone :). I work for a college and I am getting it through our library.


Pamela | 314 comments Janet wrote: "Well I can only get it on Kindle at this moment. Amazon.uk. say the hard cover will be released Feb 9th 2017 and the paperback 24th Aug 2017. Other than that there is a paperback released 6/9/16. t..."

Its only hardcover in the US too. Guess it shows how much we all want to read it! And why some of us are stressing out about the library loan!


Pamela | 314 comments Bonnie wrote: "We're good! I am in Fargo, so I basically don't conflict with anyone :). I work for a college and I am getting it through our library. ."

Sigh... so many times I look for a book and it's only in college libraries!


Bonnie G. (narshkite) | 1332 comments Mod
I am so sorry, I did not think it would be such a hard one to find. I promise I will do more research next time!


back to top