Poetry Writing Contests discussion

Minigames > Add A Line

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ♥ Emily ♥ , Head Mod (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 429 comments Mod
So this you basically just add a line to whatever poem everyone has going.

I'll start it

Stop pretending you're okay,

message 2: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~ | 526 comments Mod
That we were meant to be this way

message 3: by ♥ Emily ♥ , Head Mod (new)

Because we both know the truth--

message 4: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

That you're scared to death of getting close

message 5: by ♥ Emily ♥ , Head Mod (new)

And, honestly, I think I'm just as afraid

message 6: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

But it's too cold in this world to make it alone

message 7: by ♥ Emily ♥ , Head Mod (new)

And we've both always known

message 8: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

That sometimes love is just not enough

message 9: by ♥ Emily ♥ , Head Mod (new)

And I think I'm losing you piece by piece to the cold

message 11: by ♥ Emily ♥ , Head Mod (new)

I'm here, and I'll listen

message 12: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

Hold your hand, be your witness

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) | 322 comments I'll stay until the earth grows old

message 14: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

Till the sun has fallen from its place in the sky

message 17: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

But you don't believe

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) | 322 comments and my heart pitter patters like cracked glass on sidewalks

message 19: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

I don't know how much longer I can hold on with you fighting me

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) | 322 comments I wish tearstained memos showed how much you mean to me

message 21: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

Yet somehow your eyes are closed. You can't see

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) | 322 comments I pry open your lips like petals of a flower, wishing you would speak

message 24: by ♥ Emily ♥ , Head Mod (new)

And I can't take the words from your lips and make you

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments I can only just hug you and be there by your side

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) | 322 comments but your'e quickly losing potential

message 31: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

I'm tired of all your rainy days

message 32: by Salam (new)

Salam AbuOdeh | 11 comments Come to my sunshine or forever hide

message 33: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

Just stop pretending you're okay

message 35: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

I'll follow you even though I know you'll fall

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) | 322 comments Through your storms and broken days

message 37: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

Through your dark and haunted nights

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) | 322 comments When moonlight shines on tearstained faces

message 39: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

And I can't pull you from your broken places

message 40: by Salam (new)

Salam AbuOdeh | 11 comments Count on me to always try

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 178 comments even though I don't succeed

message 42: by ♥ Emily ♥ , Head Mod (new)

I promise I'll try

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 178 comments and I won't if I hide from you

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments But I can always stand by your side

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) | 322 comments But promise not to take me for a ride

message 47: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (last edited Jan 30, 2017 04:01PM) (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Please, don't leave me

message 48: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

Promise not to take my heart away

message 50: by Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~, Challenges + Games Mod (and super amazing poet) (new)

I can't hold you hard enough to keep you on my own

« previous 1 3 4