Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4788. - A MOTHER DIES: A Journey With My Mother's Dying and Stepping Into Myself by Arusha Topazzini

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
A Mother Dies A Journey With My Mother's Dying and Stepping Into Myself by Arusha Topazzini Arusha Topazzini

Title: A MOTHER DIES: A Journey With My Mother's Dying and Stepping Into Myself
Author: Arusha Topazzini
Genre: Non-Fiction/Memoir
Formats Available: Mobi & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

How do you write about a mother's dying?

My mother died on the 8th of July 2013. She was 55 years old. Only once before, did she come very close to dying, and that was the day i was born.
On that day, she lost a lot of blood, and the blood she received at a hospital in Hamburg carried with it Hep C.

Many years later, the Hep C became active, and with it, the risk of developing liver cancer.

In February 2012, my mother found out she had a tumour in her liver.
My mother had been given a prognosis of a year, if she refused treatment. She lived for 18 months.

We were hoping for a little longer than that, but my mother had never been willing to grow old !

She could be very stubborn that way...

However, this is not a story about a person's 'fight' with cancer.
This is about a journey: this tumour, and our life with cancer and death closing in on us, eventually gave me and my mother the chance to embark on a healing path, together and separately.

And this is the journey i wish to share, with the utmost gratitude.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 21 comments Shelby Londyn-Heath
shelbyfiction@gmail.com
pdf