Adele Hart | 7 comments Please add the following book to Goodreads:

Take Me: An Alpha Beds a Virgine Dirty Safari Romance

Author: Adele Hart

AISN: B01NBV2118

Publisher: Adele Hart

Publication Date: February 16/17

Format: eBook

Description:

Curvy, twenty-three-year-old Tabitha Gray has always had bad luck. But, when her new job takes her to the heart of the Serengeti, she finally feels like her fortunes may change for the better, especially when Gunner Steel, walking sex machine, picks her up at the airport.

As soon as ranger Gunner Steel catches Tabitha in his sights, he’s overcome but the desire to pump her full of lead. The heat between them is pure animal, but these two need to keep their hands off each other or Tabitha will get fired.

Will they resist each other or…who am I trying to kid? They’re so getting it on!
Just one-click it already because you’re wasting time getting to the good stuff by reading this blurb…

Caution: Adele Hart specializes in quickies with a heart-on. All insta-love, all HEA’s, all the time. The dirtier the better. Think of this as your afternoon delight… your guilty pleasure…. bonbons for your brain. You get the idea. Now, if you’re in the mood for something to tickle your lady bits, click here!

Page Count: 79

Non-bookseller link: http://www.adelehart.com/books

Thank you so much for your help! I truly am grateful.
Adele

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments Kindle edition added, with cover from Amazon: Take Me

Kindle is the format for ebooks sold through Amazon.

message 3: by Adele (new)

Adele Hart | 7 comments Thank you SO much, Dobby!