2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

You Belong to Me (Romantic Suspense, #12; Baltimore, #1)
This topic is about You Belong to Me
You Belong to Me > Question F

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Clay made a conscious decision to withhold information about Evan so he'd have a first shot at him. Your opinion of his actions?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments My opinion of him took a nosedive. That people died because he withheld vital information was terrible. What did he really think he was going to do? Was he going to kill Evan in cold blood?

I'm with you on this one, Anita. People were dead and he knew nothing about this guy. As soon as the first woman showed up dead, he should have involved the police. When he saw Evan on the hotel security tape and didn't say anything? I was furious.

Yes, he wanted to avenge Nicki. But, as you say, more people died because he withheld vital information.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments It will be interesting to see how KR redeems him in his book.

He's got a big hole to dig out of. On a brighter note, Alyssa showed some real skills.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I can understand the rage Clay feels for Evan. Finding Nikki murdered hit him very hard, but withholding information from the police was just wrong.

Alyssa was very interesting. She is only 18 and shows some very serious street smarts. I can't wait to see her again in the other books about Baltimore.

I understood it, too, but he still was very, very wrong.

I'm intrigued by Alyssa, too. Here's hoping she does show up in future books.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Agree here with all of you. I didn't realize that Clay will be getting his own story. I can't imagine enjoying it, but this author can write her way out of any corner!

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) I agree that once he found out that Evan had killed someone he should have gone to the police with all the information he had. Yes, he is the main character with Stevie in book 15.