What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance, pregnant woman getting assigned a bodyguard who saved her life some time ago and falls in love with him. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (waffletastics) | 19 comments The book is about a pregnant woman being in some kind of danger. She then gets a boudyguard assigned with whom she falls in love.
It starts with her walking toward a construction site for an inspection. She is already pregnant at the time but not in a realationship with the father of the baby anymore- I think he doesn't even know yet. Somehow the building collapsed and a man saved her by 'tackling' her and rolling with her into some sort of drainage, or something like that. The building collapses on top of them, but they survive. She has a cut on her leg but that is it. After a few hours they are saved.
Some time later the woman gets threats and her father, a rich owner of a firm, assigns her a bodyguard. The bodyguard turns out to be the man who saved her. She eventually fals in love with him.
In one scene she is having a baby shower. The other women are in the living room with her, the boyfriends are watching a sports game and drinking beer. (view spoiler)

I read the book one or two years ago as an e-book.
It is a romance. I can't remember if there were any explicit scenes, though.

Thank you so much in advance.

message 2: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (waffletastics) | 19 comments push

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35119 comments Mod
Please note the bump period for this large group is 30+ days -- or sooner if you remember more information.

What's the location - U.S./country, big city/small town/region?

message 5: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (waffletastics) | 19 comments Kris wrote: "Please note the bump period for this large group is 30+ days -- or sooner if you remember more information.

What's the location - U.S./country, big city/small town/region?"

I#M sorry. I didn't know.

message 6: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (waffletastics) | 19 comments Angela wrote: "Pregnant and Protected by Lilian Darcy Pregnant and Protected by Lilian Darcy?"

Yes that's it! Thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pregnant And Protected (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lilian Darcy (other topics)