Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
12 views
Archived > Eek! I'm excited so I have to share!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Good morning lovely people!

I'm excited so I have to share, I just put the next book in my Count to Ten series up for pre-order on amazon!! Yay!! I always get so excited about that!! Last time I did a pre-order I got some sales so I'm hoping to get even more this time around!!

By the way this is not intended as a bookwhack, which is why I didn't even put the title of the book or any links, I'm just excited!!


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane wrote: "Good morning lovely people!

I'm excited so I have to share, I just put the next book in my Count to Ten series up for pre-order on amazon!! Yay!! I always get so excited about that!! Last time I d..."


Congrats, Jane. I am happy for you


Tara Woods Turner | 78 comments Three

Pre-order: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M712707/...

There. Fixed that for ya, Princess J.


message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) Super duper exciting! You'll get boatloads of sales. I just know it. Positive thinking:)

*bakes you a chocolate cake in celebration* I have the diet coke on ice for the release day. A huge bottle of it for you!


message 5: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 2365 comments Mod
description


Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) | 131 comments Congratulations Jane!!!! WOW!!!


message 7: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Rowena wrote: "Congrats, Jane. I am happy for you"

Thank you, Roxana! (ɔ◔︣‿◔︣)ɔ ❤


message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Tara wrote: "Three

Pre-order: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M712707/...

There. Fixed that for ya, Princess J."


Aww, you're so sweet!! Sending you lots of love!! (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤❤❤❤❤


message 9: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Amanda wrote: "Super duper exciting! You'll get boatloads of sales. I just know it. Positive thinking:)

*bakes you a chocolate cake in celebration* I have the diet coke on ice for the release day. A huge bottle ..."


Thank you! And yay, chocolate cake and diet coke! ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)


message 10: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Annie wrote: "cute little guy who disappears when I quote you!"

Thank you! (ɔ◔︣‿◔︣)ɔ ❤


message 11: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Sue (Rescue Dog Mom) wrote: "Congratulations Jane!!!! WOW!!!"

Thanks, Sue! (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤


Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) | 131 comments Awe, how CUTE!!! Hugs.


message 13: by Groovy (new)

Groovy Lee Here's to a lot, and I mean, a lot of sales, Jane! Good for you!


message 14: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Groovy wrote: "Here's to a lot, and I mean, a lot of sales, Jane! Good for you!"

Thanks, Groovy!


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.