Christian Theological/Philosophical Book Club discussion

Melchisedec: A Character Study
This topic is about Melchisedec
The Library - Books and Books > FREE TODAY ONLY - "Melchisedec - A Character Study"

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1569 comments Amazon Ebook Giveaway

"Melchisedec - A Character Study"

The High Priestly ministry of Jesus was patterned after Melchizedek.

Learn about this Biblical person for FREE TODAY!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGTGJS6

message 2: by Rod (new)

Rod Horncastle Robert you need to make a post where you share all you know about this topic. I'm always curious... and busy with a 100 other books.

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1569 comments Rod wrote: "Robert you need to make a post where you share all you know about this topic. I'm always curious... and busy with a 100 other books."

I think I have a Melchisedec: A Character Study thread... probably several (in different groups).

Let me see about starting one in this group...

message 4: by Rod (new)

Rod Horncastle Fun. Thanks. I haven't explored this issue much.

I just assumed the guy was Jesus. But maybe not.

Wade J. | 177 comments Robert convinced me he was, Rod. It's a great book and an easy read.

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1569 comments Wade wrote: "Robert convinced me he was, Rod. It's a great book and an easy read."

Thanks Wade. I appreciate the recommendation.

message 7: by Rod (new)

Rod Horncastle Sounds fun. But only if I can attempt to poke holes in it. Although I want it to be true -- exciting:

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1569 comments Rod wrote: "Sounds fun. But only if I can attempt to poke holes in it. Although I want it to be true -- exciting:"

Hole poking is always acceptable... WITH SCRIPTURE! :-)

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1569 comments I just started a new thread on the topic of Melchisedec... here is the link to it...

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 10: by Rod (new)

Rod Horncastle Thanks.

Christian Theological/Philosophical Book Club

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Melchisedec: A Character Study (other topics)