The World of Roleplay discussion

Characters > Villain Creation

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 295 comments Mod
Masi wrote: "Name: Javy Smithe
Nickname: Time Reverser
Appearance:
https://boyofbow13.files.wordpress.co...
Personality: She's sick and evil. If she said come here or I will kil..."

You forgot the species and age and the world that she's from

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 295 comments Mod
And also, your character is a little OP no offense....Characters cannot read other character's minds, and there is no time traveling in the rp....

Phoenix~They/Them Over power or too powerful

Phoenix~They/Them You could've changed her powers.

Phoenix~They/Them Why not.

Phoenix~They/Them Nah ur fine

Phoenix~They/Them Besides we're all weird.

Name: Lexerius
Species: Mage
Good or Bad: Bad
Powers/Abilities (If your character is magical): Dark magic
Magical or Non-Magical: Magical
Appearance:
Personality: Evil, dark, loves to terrorize ppl, and hurt them
History: He used to be so nice and kind to people, but he'd been hurt and abandoned by a lot of people, his whole life. Even his mom and dad left him, when he was 6 years old but another couple took him in, but they weren't that nice to him. He made some friends at school, but then they turned against him and betrayed him, and he also got bullied at school. Then finally when he was 11 years old, he ran away and some dark mages took him in, and then he learnt some Dark magic. After he ran away, he became evil, and turned against the world, and he terrorized and hurt a lot of innocent people.
Family:
-Mom
-Dad
World: My imagination

Phoenix~They/Them APPROVED

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(Gah! I want to make villains too, but make them not so overpowered! The Other and MaleKith are my top favorite villains!)