Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Soldiering On (Soldiering On #0.5) is FREE!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aislinn (new)

Aislinn | 123 comments Hi all!

The prequel novella to my Soldiering On series is free for 2 days only! (Finishing on the 25th).

Soldiering On (Soldiering On #0.5) by Aislinn Kearns

Duncan Pierce returns from war, broken and disheartened.

He and his friends - all former military, all injured in the line of duty - are finding it tough to demonstrate that they are still just as capable. All they need is a chance. So Duncan comes up with a strategy - start his own Security Company, and show the world they’ve all still got what it takes. But he needs someone with a little business know-how and the capital to put his plan into action…

Mandy Lennox is looking for a new opportunity to prove herself – and Duncan’s idea of starting a Security Company with other Vets that were injured in the line of duty is just the thing. Unfortunately, Duncan is reluctant to let an ambitious socialite anywhere near his business plan. But Mandy doesn’t plan on letting that stop her.

They clash – each having a very different idea of what the company should be, and both too stubborn to agree on anything.

But you know what they say: opposites attract…

Hope you enjoy!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) Thanks for sharing, Aislinn! I hope you have a some great sales from this:)

message 3: by Aislinn (new)

Aislinn | 123 comments Thanks very much, Amanda! I appreciate it. It's in honour of book #2 being released tomorrow. :)

message 4: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 2365 comments Mod
Woot woot!!

Do you happen to have a teaser banner thingy, perchance? If not, I'll just use the amazon link ^_~

**muahhh**

message 5: by Aislinn (new)

Aislinn | 123 comments Oh, thanks, Annie! All I have is the one I made for my website: https://aislinnkearns.com/2016/10/23/...

If you don't like that, I'm happy with the Amazon link. Thanks so much!! <3

message 6: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Going to go tweet about this shortly! Hope you've already had lots of downloads!

message 7: by Aislinn (new)

Aislinn | 123 comments Oh thanks so much! That's very kind!

It's not done too badly, but I could always do with more. *grin*

If you want to tag me, I'm @ardentaislinn on Twitter. :)

message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Aislinn wrote: "Oh thanks so much! That's very kind!

It's not done too badly, but I could always do with more. *grin*

If you want to tag me, I'm @ardentaislinn on Twitter. :)"

You're welcome!

message 9: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Tweeted but totes forgot to tag. Oops. You'll have to find it, Miss Aislinn haha! XP

message 10: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Just FYI, it's free on the US site but not on the CA site. I'm not sure about other countries. I can only test those two ^_~ Good luck, missy!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie wrote: "Just FYI, it's free on the US site but not on the CA site. I'm not sure about other countries. I can only test those two ^_~ Good luck, missy!"

Yes, I know, I wanted to take it but .... CA doesn't have it for free

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) I tweeted it but I forgot to tag too. Oopsy:)

message 13: by Aislinn (new)

Aislinn | 123 comments Thanks so much, ladies! I did know that it was only free on the US and AU sites. But, alas, there isn't anything I can do about it. Amazon are such a pain that way.

Thanks for the tweets! I really appreciate it. :D

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.